100ml Leather Glue Kit
A very strong yet flexible leather glue that dries clear. Will help repair nicks, scratches, cuts, tears and even pet damage. Easy to use with AMAZING results. Suitable for all leather and vinyl types. Professional strength. Dries clear and can be used in high wear areas with confidence. Available in Multiple Sizes! Available in multiple sizes from 5ml to 100ml kits. See our measuring guide below to find the right size for your needs. Do It Yourself and Save $$$ Watch our video tutorial to see how quick and easy it is to repair your leather lounge yourself. read more
High Quality and Durable
Leather repair glue is a polyurethane based adhesive used to bond two surfaces of leather together for a strong and flexible permanent repair.
Our leather repair glue is easy to apply and can be coloured over using our leather colourant once fully dry. Will not crack, peel or break out even when applied to high wear areas.
Most repairs can be carried out with this glue but also cuts, tears and large splits will repair well too with the use of the sub patch provided.
What The Kit Sizes Include:
- The 5ml glue kit comes with 5ml of leather glue, 1 support patch and 1 palette knife.
- The 15ml glue kit comes with 15ml of leather glue, 2 support patches and 1 palette knife.
- The 30ml glue kit comes with 30ml of leather glue, 3 support patches and 1 palette knife.
- The 100ml glue kit (this) comes with 100ml of leather glue, 4 support patches and 1 palette knife.
Not Sure What Size You Need? Our Measuring Guide
- The 5ml glue kit is suitable for repairing 2-10 leather scratches or 1 medium leather tear.
- The 15ml glue kit is suitable for repairing 10-15 leather scratches or 2 medium leather tears
- The 30ml glue kit is suitable for repairing 15-30 leather scratches or 2 big tears.
- The 100ml glue kit (this) is ideal for leather repair technicians making multiple repairs.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Excellent service, swift replies and good understanding of my personalised requests for leather sofas and chairs that I have refurbished to date. Durable and reasonably-priced products with convenient delivery and payment options.Anthony P
Had Sofa Rehab recommended to me by a repairer as I had a broken handle on my old recliner. They had all the dimensions on their website, so that I could ensure I was getting the right size. Well priced and speedy delivery and very easy to install. Couldn't be happier.Ian Lambley
I could not be happier! I thought that my couch was beyond saving but now it looks great. So easy to use, I wish I had done it much sooner.Meghan Smith
Just what I needed. My local La-Z-Boy store (where I bought my sofa) apparently doesn't sell extension leads but we're happy to sell me some internal power source for $150 or something. Thankfully, Sofa Rehab had this which was all l needed and they shipped it so quickly!James H
Ordered the leather cleaning kit after paying a professional to clean my leather lounge. It looked like nothing had changed when he finished. The leather cleaner solution from Sofa Rehab lifted the dirt instantly. Everything I needed to do the job was provided. Noticed the difference in colour straight away. Instead of wasting $150 on a professional to clean my sofa I will continue to do it myself with better results.Layna Armstrong