15ml Leather Glue Kit
A very strong yet flexible leather glue that dries clear. Will help repair nicks, scratches, cuts, tears and even pet damage. Easy to use with AMAZING results. Suitable for all leather and vinyl types. Professional strength. Dries clear and can be used in high wear areas with confidence. Available in Multiple Sizes! Available in multiple sizes from 5ml to 100ml kits. See our measuring guide below to find the right size for your needs. Do It Yourself and Save $$$ Watch our video tutorial to see how quick and easy it is to repair your leather lounge yourself. read more
High Quality and Durable
Leather repair glue is a polyurethane based adhesive used to bond two surfaces of leather together for a strong and flexible permanent repair.
Our leather repair glue is easy to apply and can be coloured over using our leather colourant once fully dry. Will not crack, peel or break out even when applied to high wear areas.
Most repairs can be carried out with this glue but also cuts, tears and large splits will repair well too with the use of the sub patch provided.
What The Kit Sizes Include:
- The 5ml glue kit comes with 5ml of leather glue, 1 support patch and 1 palette knife.
- The 15ml glue kit (this) comes with 15ml of leather glue, 2 support patches and 1 palette knife.
- The 30ml glue kit comes with 30ml of leather glue, 3 support patches and 1 palette knife.
- The 100ml glue kit comes with 100ml of leather glue, 4 support patches and 1 palette knife.
Not Sure What Size You Need? Our Measuring Guide
- The 5ml glue kit is suitable for repairing 2-10 leather scratches or 1 medium leather tear.
- The 15ml glue kit (this) is suitable for repairing 10-15 leather scratches or 2 medium leather tears
- The 30ml glue kit is suitable for repairing 15-30 leather scratches or 2 big tears.
- The 100ml glue kit is ideal for leather repair technicians making multiple repairs.
Sofa Rehab sent me the product quickly to New Zealand and it worked perfectly. Thanks to them my recliner is working again...Karl P
Had Sofa Rehab recommended to me by a repairer as I had a broken handle on my old recliner. They had all the dimensions on their website, so that I could ensure I was getting the right size. Well priced and speedy delivery and very easy to install. Couldn't be happier.Ian Lambley
My recliner chair handle snapped and I couldn't use the footrest anymore so Googled for a new handle and this company came up, had the exact part needed and it arrived in due time, fitted perfectly and now I wish I'd ordered two! Will fix the other one another time.Jeanne Maddison
Paid a professional cleaner to clean my leather lounge. He did a lousy job. Didn't look any different. This cleaner pack provided everything I needed to do it myself. It lifted dirt & grime easily. Super happy with result, looks brand new!Layna
My order for the power supply arrived today, I had a go at installing it rather than waiting for my hubby to come home, took me all of 2 minutes and has saved me $400, gotta love that! Super fast delivery and brilliant customer service. Thanks so much!Gillian Allen