30ml Leather Glue Kit
A very strong yet flexible leather glue that dries clear. Will help repair nicks, scratches, cuts, tears and even pet damage. Easy to use with AMAZING results. Suitable for all leather and vinyl types. Professional strength. Dries clear and can be used in high wear areas with confidence. Available in Multiple Sizes! Available in multiple sizes from 5ml to 100ml kits. See our measuring guide below to find the right size for your needs. Do It Yourself and Save $$$ Watch our video tutorial to see how quick and easy it is to repair your leather lounge yourself. read more
High Quality and Durable
Leather repair glue is a polyurethane based adhesive used to bond two surfaces of leather together for a strong and flexible permanent repair.
Our leather repair glue is easy to apply and can be coloured over using our leather colourant once fully dry. Will not crack, peel or break out even when applied to high wear areas.
Most repairs can be carried out with this glue but also cuts, tears and large splits will repair well too with the use of the sub patch provided.
What The Kit Sizes Include:
- The 5ml glue kit comes with 5ml of leather glue, 1 support patch and 1 palette knife.
- The 15ml glue kit comes with 15ml of leather glue, 2 support patches and 1 palette knife.
- The 30ml glue kit (this) comes with 30ml of leather glue, 3 support patches and 1 palette knife.
- The 100ml glue kit comes with 100ml of leather glue, 4 support patches and 1 palette knife.
Not Sure What Size You Need? Our Measuring Guide
- The 5ml glue kit is suitable for repairing 2-10 leather scratches or 1 medium leather tear.
- The 15ml glue kit is suitable for repairing 10-15 leather scratches or 2 medium leather tears
- The 30ml glue kit (this) is suitable for repairing 15-30 leather scratches or 2 big tears.
- The 100ml glue kit is ideal for leather repair technicians making multiple repairs.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
I've worked in a furniture store for 9 or so years and finding suitable recliner cables was always a challenge. When I recieved my cables off you guys, I couldn't believe how well they fitted. Absolutely magnificent place to get your cables. They were here in a couple of days as well so highly recommended.Anthony Testa
Items I bought were a direct replacement for my lazy boy controller and transformer, quick delivery, now I have all bits it is just a matter of swapping out the partsRaymond Young
My recliner chair handle snapped and I couldn't use the footrest anymore so Googled for a new handle and this company came up, had the exact part needed and it arrived in due time, fitted perfectly and now I wish I'd ordered two! Will fix the other one another time.Jeanne Maddison
Worked a treat. Over time, I had bleached the headrest of my dark brown leather recliner due to the peroxide sanitiser that I had in my spa. A couple of coats of the Leather Colourant makes it look brand new...It was a patch the size of a dinner plate and you would never know now. Great product, works a treat!Lachlan
This was probably the most helpful company I have dealt with in a long time. My email was answered immediately. Txt messages followed asking for more info. They asked for pics of where we thought the problem was. They were spot on with what the problem was.Tanya Collins