5ml Leather Glue Kit
A very strong yet flexible leather glue that dries clear. Will help repair nicks, scratches, cuts, tears and even pet damage. Easy to use with AMAZING results. Suitable for all leather and vinyl types. Professional strength. Dries clear and can be used in high wear areas with confidence. Available in Multiple Sizes! Available in multiple sizes from 5ml to 100ml kits. See our measuring guide below to find the right size for your needs. Do It Yourself and Save $$$ Watch our video tutorial to see how quick and easy it is to repair your leather lounge yourself. read more
High Quality and Durable
Leather repair glue is a polyurethane based adhesive used to bond two surfaces of leather together for a strong and flexible permanent repair.
Our leather repair glue is easy to apply and can be coloured over using our leather colourant once fully dry. Will not crack, peel or break out even when applied to high wear areas.
Most repairs can be carried out with this glue but also cuts, tears and large splits will repair well too with the use of the sub patch provided.
What The Kit Sizes Include:
- The 5ml glue kit (this) comes with 5ml of leather glue, 1 support patch and 1 palette knife
- The 15ml glue kit comes with 15ml of leather glue, 2 support patches and 1 palette knife
- The 30ml glue kit comes with 30ml of leather glue, 3 support patches and 1 palette knife
- The 100ml glue kit comes with 100ml of leather glue, 4 support patches and 1 palette knife
Not Sure What Size You Need? Our Measuring Guide
- The 5ml glue kit (this) is suitable for repairing 2-10 leather scratches or 1 medium leather tear.
- The 15ml glue kit is suitable for repairing 10-15 leather scratches or 2 medium leather tears
- The 30ml glue kit is suitable for repairing 15-30 leather scratches or 2 big tears.
- The 100ml glue kit is ideal for leather repair technicians making multiple repairs.
Sofa Rehab sent me the product quickly to New Zealand and it worked perfectly. Thanks to them my recliner is working again...Karl P
Excellent service, swift replies and good understanding of my personalised requests for leather sofas and chairs that I have refurbished to date. Durable and reasonably-priced products with convenient delivery and payment options.Anthony P
Just perfect! Only bought one to boost the saggiest seat in our L shaped couch and see if I got the right density, and I did. Tucked it under the cushion and now the seat looks consistent with the rest. Now to buy some more for the rest of the couch.Ruth Fellowes
First time dealing with this company. The replacement part was well priced, does the job perfectly and arrived without fuss in what I would consider to be short time given current delivery issues in general. No hesitation to give this company further business if the need arises.Alan Lievesley
I bought the leather repair kit to try and fix a very scratched and worn leather desk insert. I was about to buy a new desk but couldn't find one of a similar size so thought I had nothing to lose by trying this product to salvage what was an otherwise perfectly good desk that was just ugly. I do wished I have taken before photos as the result has been amazing. I will be doing my leather lounge next.Kim Taylor