750ml Aniline Leather Wash
Used By Professional Leather Cleaners And Technicians. A very effective leather wash thats gets seriously good results with ease. Use regularly to maintain clean leather. Suitable for all colours of Aniline leather which can get like new results when used regularly. Do It Yourself and Save $$$ All you need to undertake this DIY leather lounge refresh is included in the kit. No tools or experience required. Watch our video tutorials to see how easy it is to achieve amazing results. N.B. Not suitable for Nubuck or Suede. read more
Used by Professional Leather Cleaners & Technicians
Aniline leather is produced using only the highest quality hides which are selected for their clean markings &
suppleness, being dyed with translucent dyes. The leather feel & appearance is superior to most other leather types however some of the disadvantages to Aniline leather are the lack of UV protection in fact it has none so fading of the colour is inevitable & staining from perspiration, body & hair oils, food & drink staining are also all to common the surface also scratches & bruises very easily & is also generally difficult to keep stain free.
Stains in Aniline rarely clean out but over time mellow & add to the overall character of the item. Some other types of Aniline leathers have wax or oils applied and are referred to as pull up leather, these leathers do offer slight protection however the coating does need replenishing following cleaning.
Our Aniline leather wash is designed to help clean everyday dirt & grime from the surface with ease & without drying out or staining the leather. Embedded staining will not clean out with this cleaner.
Being PH neutral, our cleaner is kind yet effective. The cleaner comes in a handy trigger spray bottle with a variable spray cap & a lint free cloth for application.
A 750ml bottle will effectively clean approximately 1 x large 3 seater & 2 x armchairs or a large corner group.
Buy 2 and save 10%
Buy 4 and save 15%
Buy 10 and save 20%
- Pre-test on a concealed area of leather before first use
- Spray the Aniline leather wash directly onto the lint free cloth provided (do not apply directly to the leather).
- Gently work the lint free cloth and leather wash over the surface using circular movements, to agitate any surface dirt and grime, always avoid rubbing hard or pausing in one area.
- Wipe the area dry using the lint free cloth provided.
- Heavily soiled areas may require a second application of leather wash therefore, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Once the item is clean and dry, dependent on the leather type we recommend applying either Essentials Leather Moisturiser or Oiled & Pull up Leather Cream to nourish and protect the item.
What's in the box
What's in the box
1 x 750 ml Aniline leather wash including a variable trigger spray cap and bottle
1 x Lint free Cloth