$68.18 – $118.18 Ex Tax
Colour Refresher is a coloured leather care cream used to rejuvenate faded & worn coated leather.
Great Adhesion. Will Not Rub Off. Will not rub off onto clothing. This colour refresher has great adhesion properties that will deliver amazing results.
Available in Over 40 Colours! Ideal for refreshing faded & warn leather recliner chairs, sofas, lounges, and even car seats. Choose from 40+ standard colour options.
Unsure Which Colour Is Right For You? Visit our Free Leather Samples page and we'll send you 6 free colour samples of your choice.
Free Colour Samples
With 40+ standard colours available, you will be sure to find something that matches your leather. To ensure you order the right leather repair kit, request 6 x free colour samples from us before you purchase.
High Quality. Used By The Professionals.
A coloured leather care cream with special built in binding properties designed for coated leather. Once applied to clean leather, this cream will cover faded & worn areas.
Cracks, splits and worn texture etc will remain visible but will be coloured in to match the cream, you may be interested in our Leather Crack Repair Kits for such leather repairs. For small repairs to cuts, holes and tears see our Essentials Leather Repair Kit for that.
Not suitable for Aniline Leather. See our range of Aniline leather products which are specially formulated for use on Aniline leather.
What Size Colourant Do I Need? Our Coverage Guide
Video Tutorials and Step-By-Step Guides
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Buy 2 and save 5%
Buy 4 and save 7.5%
Buy 10 and save 10%
- Shake bottle well to ensure contents are mixed
- Pre-test on a concealed area of your leather before first use
- We strongly recommend the item is thoroughly cleaned with Sofa Rehab Essentials Leather Wash before applying the cream
- Once the surface is clean and dry, apply ample cream to the lint free cloth provided
- Using circular movements, work the cream into the surface paying attention to the edges
- When fully dry (approximately 1 hour), polish the surface to the desired sheen
- Re-apply as and when the leather looks faded and wornTip – A maximum of 3 coats can be applied each time, allowing each to dry for 1 hour. 3 coats will offer the most enriched colour
With each bottle you will get 2 x lint free cloths and a pair of latex gloves.