eMoMo Power Recliner Switch with USB
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of electric recliner chairs and sofas having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact oval 4 button power recliner switch with home button and USB charging port fits most recliner chairs and sofas needing to operate independent footrest and headrest mechanisms on the market today.
eMoMo Recliner Switch Replacement
Model number HX90HUEBN. This version of power recliner switch is fitted to the left hand side when seated when sitting in the recliner. Branded with the La Z boy logo. If you need the right hand side switch when seated in the recliner look for model HX90HUEB.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 15 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – eMoMo Tech
Model Number –HX90HUEBN.
Function –Front 2 buttons operate footrest, rear 2 buttons operate the headrest and middle button is the home button.
Location – Left Hand side when seated in the recliner.
Colour –Silver with La Z Boy logo on the front fascia.
Material –Plastic housing and metal fascia.
Plug –Straight Din 5 pin plug with retaining prongs.
Dimensions – External fascia is Width 103 mm, Depth 34 mm. Thickness including housing and buttons is 42 mm. Cable length is 1450 mm maximum.
Power Rating- Input 29V 2A and Output 5V 2.1A.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Unclip the metal outer screw cover off to expose the 2 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 2 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the metal switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
- Test the USB charge port.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a dual actuators/motors and fits to the right hand facing side of the recliner. You will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug.
Does the USB port charge my device?
Yes, the USB has a 5V 2A power rating this may limit the size of the device you wish to charge. A smartphone, Ipad etc is okay however a laptop etc may be limited.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
It will only fit to the left hand facing side. If you need the right look at the model HX90HUEB.
My switch looks the same will it still work?
The model number must be the same as ours to work. Model HX90HUEBN.
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions. We even supply the screws.
Sofa Rehab sent me the product quickly to New Zealand and it worked perfectly. Thanks to them my recliner is working again...Karl P
I was completely blown away by the excellent service. Perfect product delivered very quickly. My enquiry was responded to immediately and professionally.I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend Sofa Rehab.Kenneth Rule
My recliner chair handle snapped and I couldn't use the footrest anymore so Googled for a new handle and this company came up, had the exact part needed and it arrived in due time, fitted perfectly and now I wish I'd ordered two! Will fix the other one another time.Jeanne Maddison
This product is amazing! My cream leather sofa is 4 years old and well looked after, however it was looking dirty.
Sofa Rehab has lifted the grime from daily sitting and the colour has improved about 2 shades! It looks brand new now!
Highly recommend this kit- the brush and clothes in the kit are excellent and the cream is very easy to apply.Mary
Fixed my couch!! Quoted $1000 to fix this. $200 later from Sofa Rehab and fixed it myself. The couch had tears and the leather was also quite worn on one of the seats. With their video instructions it ended up being easier than expected. The colour matched perfectly.Vitali Kanevsky