eMoMo Power Recliner Switch with USB
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of electric recliner chairs and sofas having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact oval 4 button power recliner switch with home button and USB charging port fits most recliner chairs and sofas needing to operate independent footrest and headrest mechanisms on the market today.
eMoMo Recliner Switch Replacement
Model number HX90HUN. This version of power recliner switch is fitted to the left hand side when seated in the recliner and commonly found on many brands including La z boy and HTL etc. If you need right hand side switch when seated in the recliner look for model HX90HU.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 15 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – eMoMo Tech.
Model Number –HX90HUN.
Function –Front 2 buttons operate footrest, rear 2 buttons operate the headrest and middle button is the home button.
Location – Left hand side when seated in the recliner.
Material –Plastic housing and metal fascia.
Plug –Straight Din 5 pin plug with retaining prongs.
Dimensions – External fascia is Width 103 mm, Depth 34 mm. Thickness including housing and buttons is 42 mm. Cable length is 1450 mm maximum.
Power Rating- Input 29V 2A and Output 5V 2.1A.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Unclip the metal outer screw cover off to expose the 2 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 2 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the metal switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
- Test the USB charge port.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a dual actuators/motors and fits to the right hand facing side of the recliner. You will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug.
Does the USB port charge my device?
Yes, the USB has a 5V 2A power rating this may limit the size of the device you wish to charge. A smartphone, Ipad etc is okay however a laptop etc may be limited.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
It will only fit to the right hand facing side. If you need the left look at the model HX90HU
My switch looks the same will it still work?
The model number must be the same as ours to work. Model HX90HUN.
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions. We even supply the screws.
I've worked in a furniture store for 9 or so years and finding suitable recliner cables was always a challenge. When I recieved my cables off you guys, I couldn't believe how well they fitted. Absolutely magnificent place to get your cables. They were here in a couple of days as well so highly recommended.Anthony Testa
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
I purchased some items to fix a rip in my sofa. It really is as easy as they say in the videos. I have extended the live of my sofa for just 5 mins of work and a small cost. Great products.Katy Thompson
Great service!! Order new controller for lift chair on Saturday morning and received it on Tuesday!! Will certainly recommend this company.Sheila Hardcastle
Fixed my couch!! Quoted $1000 to fix this. $200 later from Sofa Rehab and fixed it myself. The couch had tears and the leather was also quite worn on one of the seats. With their video instructions it ended up being easier than expected. The colour matched perfectly.Vitali Kanevsky