La Z Boy 2 Button Lift Chair Rechargeable Battery
Genuine TiMotion TBB3-2060-002 rechargeable lithium power supply transformer for electric recliners lift chairs, armchairs and lounges. La Z Boy part number is 10.000120. Ideal if you do not have a power point nearby or require no trip hazards and no cables to show. Get up to 250 reclines between charges*. Simple 'Plug and play' battery pack via the OI pin Input and Output connections. Connects to the external charge point which is sold separately. Universal Replacement lithium Battery Pack. Upgrade your recliner setup with this quality rechargeable power supply. Compatible with most brands and models of electric recliners which use this same OI pin plug. We Sell Various Power Adapters Models & Types. We also sell a complete range of power adapters (click here) for all popular brands and models. Ask us if you need help finding the exact replacement. *This statement is a guide only due to many contributory factors of battery discharge. read more
TiMotion rechargeable Lithium Power Supply
This genuine TiMotion replacement lithium rechargeable transformer power supply is designed for use with the La Z Boy range of 2 button lift and tilt power recliner range however it is also suitable for use with other brands of electric recliner armchairs, lift chairs, sofas and theatre lounges. Discreet design that fits inside or under most furniture and out of view . Supplied ready to use with a female OI plug and male OI plug for use with the La Z Boy 2 button range and also a pair of conversion cables for use on the La Z Boy XR range of recliners.
Everything You Need To Do It Yourself
Easy to fit with push together plugs so no tools or experience is required for basic set up. Buy online and install it within 5 minutes, no need to call a professional. Please note that this universal rechargeable lithium power supply is sold individually and does not come with a charging transformer TP2-1053-002, so check this out on our website before completing your order. Feel free to ask us if you need help.
Please visit our power supply transformers (click here) catalogue if you’d prefer to buy a complete replacement set that comes with a new wall plug power cord and charging point.
No Exposed Cabling and No Trip Hazard
Fed up with crushed or damaged cables? Exposed cables present a health and safety trip hazard especially for elderly or disabled persons. This power pack fits safely inside or under the furniture out of view and therefore presents no trip hazards etc. This set up also allows for the furniture to be located anywhere in the room and doesn’t need to be located near to a power source.
Also ideal for consumers who require hidden power supplies with no external cabling! Have you got pets that chew cables or concerned with the elderly tripping over the cables or young children playing with cords, install this battery pack and enjoy trouble free reclining. This discreet slick minimalistic appearance is the perfect upgrade to any electric recliner.
Compatible Brands, Models and Part Numbers
This TiMotion lithium battery pack transformer is also a universal power supply is compatible with a wide range of popular recliner lift chair brands, including Kaidi, , Okin, Limoss, Tranquil, Ease, Shenzen and many more. The universal power supply is mainly used for electric recliner chairs but also suitable for use with electric sofas and lounge suites which the same OI pin power connectors.
List of Known Compatible Models
- Harbor Town
**Note this list is not a full list, there maybe other La Z Boy 2 button lift chair models with different model names around the world.
|LZB part number:||10.000120|
|Output:||25.2V 1800mA 45Wh|
|Max discharge current:||5A|
|Duty cycle:||Max 10%; Max 2 min ON 18 min off.|
|Cycle:||Approximately 250 reclines. This varies due to many factors. See Battery discharge information.|
|Charge time:||5-7 Hrs and must be carried out every 4-6 weeks regardless of use.|
Not suitable for use with Heat and Massage functions. Interior use only.
Please use this information as a ‘GUIDE’ only.
All rechargeable lithium batteries have limitations and fluctuations in operating capabilities and this TBB3-2060-002 is no different. This battery requires charging every 4-6 weeks even if it has not been used or low on charge. Note this battery shuts down when 20% charge is left to protect the battery from failure.
The following list of uses, loads and features can and will discharge the battery charge at different rates and ultimately affect the overall amount of reclines between charge.
- Back lit LED switches and remotes.
- Cupholders with or without LED lights.
- LED light bars.
- Seat or arm mounted metal touch sensors.
- USB charge points.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- And so on…
- Lift and tilt.
- Headrest or Lumber activation.
- Reading lights and USB charging.
- Weight, specification and build of furniture.
- Weight and body shape of the user.
- How the item is used. IE half recline, full recline, adjusting position of footrest once reclined, charging of a phone or tablet etc…
- Environment IE Humid climate, moisture ,dust, Hot or cold temperatures.
- How often the battery is charged and at what level the charge is at during use etc…
We have confidence in the battery capabilities but we believe its good practice to advise of the limitations and expectations of our products.
Always Fully Charge the New Lithium Battery For Approximately 5-7 Hours Before First Use
Installing Rechargeable Battery Pack:
- Turn 240V wall power off at the switch.
- Disconnect 240V power pack from the furniture.
- Locate the male OI plug and lead situated at the back of the furniture (This was connected to the 240V power pack).
- Connect the new rechargeable battery pack female OI plug to the male OI plug coming from the furniture and close the clasp.
- For Lift and tilt chairs place the battery pack under the upholstery outside back flap.
- For Non lift chairs, sofa and modular lounges the battery pack can be placed safely under the chair but check that the battery will not be crushed by the chairs moving parts.
- Check for power.
- The rechargeable battery pack will make a low audible beep to indicate charge is low and recharging is needed (battery shuts down when 20% charge is remaining).
- To recharge the battery pack you can either leave the rechargeable battery pack connected or fully disconnect the rechargeable battery pack from the furniture.
- Connect the 240V power pack into the 240V wall socket.
- Connect the rechargeable battery packs male OI plug into the 240V power packs female plug and close the clasp.
- Switch on the wall power supply the LED light will turn a solid green and the rechargeable battery pack LED light will flash red to indicate charging is taking place, it is normal for the battery to become warm during this process.
- Once fully charged the rechargeable battery packs LED light will turn a solid green (will take approximately 5-7 hrs).
- Once charge is completed, turn off wall power supply and unplug from the wall then either disconnect rechargeable battery pack from the 240V power supply or it can be left connected.
- If previously removed from the furniture reconnect the rechargeable battery pack to the furniture and check for power.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this connect to my electric recliner?
For this to work you need to already have the OI pin connector cable and the external transformer adapter to charge the battery. Purchase these from our store. If you are just replacing the battery pack and therefore only need this battery and it plugs into the existing set up.
My current battery/transformer has a 5 pin or a 10 pin plug will this fit?
No, This is only suitable for OI pin and spade connections. For all other plug types please see our website.
How long does it take to charge?
Approximately 5-7 hrs to fully recharge depending on conditions.
How long will the charge last?
This is very dependant on various contributory factors such as how heavy the furniture and user are, if any back lit LED switches, remotes with illuminated buttons or seat touch sensor buttons installed as these all draw continuous power from the battery and drain the charge. However we expect the battery to supply multiple reclines (approximately 250 cycles) but an exact number is not possible to determine.
Also if the battery is placed into storage then the charge will diminish with time and after 4 months the battery will need fully recharging.
If I do not have a Lithium Ion battery pack already on my La z boy 2 button Lift chair, can I use this one with my existing set up?
Yes, You can connect your original power supply (TP2-1053-002) to this lithium battery to charge it. Your current electrical set up needs to be the OI plug version.
How do I charge this lithium battery pack?
You connect a 2.0A power supply transformer to the furniture and wall socket to charge.
Can I run two recliners from this battery?
No, This is for single use lift chairs, recliners and sofas only. If you have a 2 or 3 str power recliner with two recliners you will one for each recliner.
Will this work on a recliner lift chair?
Yes this is suitable for power recliner armchairs, lift chairs and sofas.
Can this be sold internationally?
Currently due to postal regulations within Australia we are unable to ship this product internationally.
Site is easy to access and navigate, found needed product and checkout was hassle free. Delivery was speedy and product was good quality. Overall great experience!Sheryl Saunders
I could not be happier! I thought that my couch was beyond saving but now it looks great. So easy to use, I wish I had done it much sooner.Meghan Smith
Sofa Rehab sent me the product quickly to New Zealand and it worked perfectly. Thanks to them my recliner is working again...Karl P
Can't speak high enough of Sofa Rehab. They are awesome, I bought a Recliner Release Cable last week. It arrived within 2 days. It worked perfectly, exactly as described... 100% satisfied... my recliner is back in action. Sofa Rehab team was so helpful in suggesting the right part. Highly recommended.Vish
My maroon chesterfield was faded on the back. I used 3 coats of leather colourant. I'm so pleased with the result as it looks like new again although it's 20 years old. It was so easy to use. Thank you.Judy Barnett