La Z Boy Luxury Lift Chair Rechargeable Battery
Genuine TiMotion TBB3-2060-002 rechargeable lithium power supply transformer for La Z boy 3 button or 5 button luxury lift and tilt electric recliner chair range. La Z Boy part number is 10.000120. Ideal if you do not have a power point nearby or require no trip hazards and no cables to show. Get up to 250 reclines between charges*. Simple 'Plug and play' battery pack via the 5 pin Input and Output connections. Connects to the external charge point which is sold separately. Universal Replacement lithium Battery Pack. Upgrade your recliner setup with this quality rechargeable power supply. Compatible with all models of the luxury range of electric recliners which use this same 5 pin plug. We Sell Various Power Adapters Models & Types. We also sell a complete range of power adapters (click here) for all popular brands and models. Ask us if you need help finding the exact replacement. *This statement is a guide only due to many contributory factors of battery discharge. read more
TiMotion rechargeable Lithium Power Supply
This genuine TiMotion replacement lithium rechargeable transformer power supply is designed for use with the La Z Boy range of Luxury lift and tilt power recliner ranges. The remote can have either 3 or 5 buttons however it is also suitable for use with other brands of electric recliner with the same plugs. Discreet design that fits inside or under most furniture and out of view. Supplied ready to use with a female round 5 pin plug and male round 5 pin plug which need connecting to the supplied OI plugs before installing first time.
**Not suitable for use with the with Heat and Massage functions.
Everything You Need To Do It Yourself
Easy to fit with push together plugs so no tools or experience is required for basic set up. Buy online and install it within 5 minutes, no need to call a professional. Please note that this universal rechargeable lithium power supply is sold individually and does not come with a charging transformer TP2-1053-008, so check this out on our website before completing your order. Feel free to ask us if you need help.
Please visit our power supply transformers (click here) catalogue if you’d prefer to buy a complete replacement set that comes with a new wall plug power cord and charging point. We also stock the 5 pin La Z Boy 5 Button Recliner Lift Chair Transformer (click here) for La Z Boy 45T Recliner Chairs.
No Exposed Cabling and No Trip Hazard
Fed up with crushed or damaged cables? Exposed cables present a health and safety trip hazard especially for elderly or disabled persons. This power pack fits safely inside or under the furniture out of view and therefore presents no trip hazards etc. This set up also allows for the furniture to be located anywhere in the room and doesn’t need to be located near to a power source.
Also ideal for consumers who require hidden power supplies with no external cabling! Have you got pets that chew cables or concerned with the elderly tripping over the cables or young children playing with cords, install this battery pack and enjoy trouble free reclining. This discreet slick minimalistic appearance is the perfect upgrade to any electric recliner.
Compatible Brands, Models and Part Numbers
This TiMotion lithium battery pack transformer is also a universal power supply is compatible with a wide range of popular recliner lift chair brands, including Kaidi, , Okin, Limoss, Tranquil, Ease, Shenzen and many more. The universal power supply is mainly used for electric recliner chairs but also suitable for use with electric sofas and lounge suites which the same round 5 pin power connectors.
List of Known Compatible Models
**Note this is not a full list, there may be other La Z Boy XR and XR+ chair models with different names around the world.
|LZB part number:||10.000120|
|Output:||25.2V 1800mA 45Wh|
|Max discharge current:||5A|
|Duty cycle:||Max 10%; Max 2 min ON 18 min off.|
|Cycle:||Approximately 250 reclines. This varies due to many factors. See Battery discharge information.|
|Charge time:||5-7 Hrs and must be carried out every 4-6 weeks regardless of use.|
Not suitable for use with Heat and Massage functions. Interior use only.
Please use this information as a ‘GUIDE’ only.
All rechargeable lithium batteries have limitations and fluctuations in operating capabilities and this TBB3-2060-002 is no different. This battery requires charging every 4-6 weeks even if it has not been used or low on charge.
The following list of uses, loads and features can and will discharge the battery charge at different rates and ultimately affect the overall amount of reclines between charge.
- Back lit LED switches and remotes.
- Cupholders with or without LED lights.
- LED light bars.
- Seat or arm mounted metal touch sensors.
- USB charge points.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- And so on…
- Lift and tilt
- Headrest or Lumber activation
- Reading lights and USB charging
- Weight, specification and build of furniture
- Weight and body shape of the user
- How the item is used. IE half recline, full recline, adjusting position of footrest once reclined, charging of a phone or tablet etc…
- Environment IE Humid climate, moisture, dust, Hot or cold temperatures
How often the battery is charged and at what level the charge is at during use etc…
We have confidence in the battery capabilities but we believe its good practice to advise of the limitations and expectations of our products.
Always Fully Charge the New Lithium Battery For Approximately 5-7 Hours Before First Use.
Setting Up Battery To Install
- The battery is supplied with a set conversion cables.
- Connect the two corresponding conversion cables to the OI plugs on the battery and close the clasps.
- Battery is now ready to install.
Installing Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Turn 240V wall power off at the switch.
- Disconnect 240V power pack from the furniture.
- Locate the male round 5 pin plug and lead situated at the back or side of the furniture (This was connected to the 240V power pack).
- Connect the new rechargeable battery pack female round 5 pin plug to the male round 5 pin plug coming from the furniture and close the clasp.
- Place the battery pack safely under the chair but check that the battery will not be crushed by the chairs moving parts.
- Check for power.
- The rechargeable battery pack will make a low audible beep to indicate charge is low and recharging is needed (battery shuts down when 20% charge is remaining).
- To recharge the battery pack you can either leave the rechargeable battery pack connected or fully disconnect the rechargeable battery pack from the furniture.
- Connect the 240V power pack into the 240V wall socket.
- Connect the rechargeable battery packs male round 5 pin plug into the 240V power packs female plug and close the clasp.
- Switch on the wall power supply the LED light will turn a solid green and the rechargeable battery pack LED light will flash red to indicate charging is taking place, it is normal for the battery to become warm during this process.
- Once fully charged the rechargeable battery packs LED light will turn a solid green (will take approximately 5-7 hrs).
- Once charge is completed, turn off wall power supply and unplug from the wall then either disconnect rechargeable battery pack from the 240V power supply or it can be left connected.
- If previously removed from the furniture reconnect the rechargeable battery pack to the furniture and check for power.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this connect to my electric recliner?
For this to work you need to already have the 5 pin connector cable and the external transformer adapter to charge the battery. Purchase these from our store. If you are just replacing the battery pack and therefore only need this battery and it plugs into the existing set up.
My current battery/transformer has a OI pin or a 10 pin plug will this fit?
No, This is only suitable for 5 pin connections. For all other plug types please see our website.
How long does it take to charge?
Approximately 5-7 hrs to fully recharge depending on conditions.
How long will the charge last?
This is very dependant on various contributory factors such as how heavy the furniture and user are, if any back lit LED switches, remotes with illuminated buttons or seat touch sensor buttons installed as these all draw continuous power from the battery and drain the charge. However we expect the battery to supply multiple reclines (approximately 250 cycles) but an exact number is not possible to determine.
Also if the battery is placed into storage then the charge will diminish with time and after 4 months the battery will need fully recharging.
If I do not have a Lithium Ion battery pack already on my La z boy XR or XR+ chair, can I use this one with my existing set up?
Yes, You can connect your original power supply (TP2-1053-008) to this lithium battery to charge it. Your current electrical set up needs to be the 5 plug version.
How do I charge this lithium battery pack?
You connect a 2.5A power supply transformer to the furniture and wall socket to charge.
Can I run two recliners from this battery?
No, This is for single use recliner chairs only.
Will this work on a recliner lift chair?
Yes, as long as you have the same power rating and plug type.
Can this be sold internationally?
Currently due to postal regulations within Australia we are unable to ship this product internationally.
I could not be happier! I thought that my couch was beyond saving but now it looks great. So easy to use, I wish I had done it much sooner.Meghan Smith
I was completely blown away by the excellent service. Perfect product delivered very quickly. My enquiry was responded to immediately and professionally.I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend Sofa Rehab.Kenneth Rule
Great service. Very happy with my phone call being returned promptly. Within a few minutes of the parcel being delivered, the transformer was plugged in and everything worked perfectly. Many thanks.Lorraine Muller
Worked a treat. Over time, I had bleached the headrest of my dark brown leather recliner due to the peroxide sanitiser that I had in my spa. A couple of coats of the Leather Colourant makes it look brand new...It was a patch the size of a dinner plate and you would never know now. Great product, works a treat!Lachlan
First time dealing with this company. The replacement part was well priced, does the job perfectly and arrived without fuss in what I would consider to be short time given current delivery issues in general. No hesitation to give this company further business if the need arises.Alan Lievesley