A coloured leather care cream with special built in binding properties designed for coated leather.
Once applied to clean leather, this cream will cover faded & worn areas (cracks, splits and worn texture etc will remain visible but will be coloured in to match the cream).
Please note- Will not repair cuts, holes and tears, Our Essentials Leather Repair Kit does that!
For Aniline Leather see Sofa Rehab’s Aniline Leather Refresher
A 250ml bottle, on average, will cover a 3 seater lounge
A 500ml bottle, on average, will cover a 2 seater lounge and 2 x armchairs, or a corner group
A 1 ltr bottle, on average, will cover a 3 seater lounge and 2 x arm chairs, or a corner group
Fast nationwide $5.00 flat rate shipping from our Australian warehouse
Buy 2 and save 5%
Buy 4 and save 7.5%
Buy 10 and save 10%
- Shake bottle well to ensure contents are mixed
- Pre-test on a concealed area of your leather before first use
- We strongly recommend the item is thoroughly cleaned with Sofa Rehab Essentials Leather Wash before applying the cream
- Once the surface is clean and dry, apply ample cream to the lint free cloth provided
- Using circular movements, work the cream into the surface paying attention to the edges
- When fully dry (approximately 1 hour), polish the surface to the desired sheen
- Re-apply as and when the leather looks faded and wornTip – A maximum of 3 coats can be applied each time, allowing each to dry for 1 hour. 3 coats will offer the most enriched colour
With each bottle you will get 2 x lint free cloths and a pair of latex gloves.