A coloured leather care cream with special built in binding properties designed for coated leather.
Once applied to clean leather, this cream will cover faded & worn areas (cracks, splits and worn texture etc will remain visible but will be coloured in to match the cream).
Please note- Will not repair cuts, holes and tears, Our Essentials Leather Repair Kit does that!
For Aniline Leather see Sofa Rehab’s Aniline Leather Refresher
A 250ml bottle, on average, will cover a 3 seater lounge
A 500ml bottle, on average, will cover a 2 seater lounge and 2 x armchairs, or a corner group
A 1 ltr bottle, on average, will cover a 3 seater lounge and 2 x arm chairs, or a corner group
Fast nationwide $5.00 flat rate shipping from our Australian warehouse
250ml, 500ml, 1 ltr
Light White, Mid White, Dark White, Light Ivory, Mid Ivory, Dark Ivory, Light Taupe, Mid Taupe, Dark Taupe, Mint Green, Light Green, Mid Green, Dark Green, Light Red, Mid Red, Dark Red, Light Maroon, Mid Maroon, Dark Maroon, Purple, Light Orange, Mid Orange, Dark Orange, Light Tan, Mid Tan, Dark Tan, Light Brown, Mid Brown, Dark Brown, Light Blue, Mid Blue, Dark Blue, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Light Black, Mid Black, Dark Black
Buy 2 and save 5%
Buy 4 and save 7.5%
Buy 10 and save 10%
- Shake bottle well to ensure contents are mixed
- Pre-test on a concealed area of your leather before first use
- We strongly recommend the item is thoroughly cleaned with Sofa Rehab Essentials Leather Wash before applying the cream
- Once the surface is clean and dry, apply ample cream to the lint free cloth provided
- Using circular movements, work the cream into the surface paying attention to the edges
- When fully dry (approximately 1 hour), polish the surface to the desired sheen
- Re-apply as and when the leather looks faded and wornTip – A maximum of 3 coats can be applied each time, allowing each to dry for 1 hour. 3 coats will offer the most enriched colour
With each bottle you will get 2 x lint free cloths and a pair of latex gloves.