Okin Mira 2 Button Recliner Switch with USB
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of electric recliner chairs and sofas having a piano black finish, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a modern quality appearance. Our sleek, robust rectangle 2 button power recliner switch with USB charging port fits most recliner chairs and sofas needing to operate a single motor mechanism on the market today.
Okin Refined Recliner Switch Replacement
Model number JLDK.17.04.01-DCS Mira or 82458. This version of power recliner switch is fitted to either side of the recliner and designed to operate a single footrest actuator of chairs, sofas and theatre lounges.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 15 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – Okin Refined.
Model Number –JLDK.17.04.01-DCS Mira or 82458.
Function –Front button opens the footrest and the rear button closes the footrest.
Location –Install on either side when seated.
Colour –Piano black facia and chrome buttons.
Material –Plastic housing and fascia.
Plug –90 Degree 5 pin din plug.
Dimensions – External fascia is Width 114mm, Height 37 mm. Thickness including housing and buttons is 35 mm. Cable length is 1500 mm (Approximately)
Power Rating- Switch – 29V 2A and USB -Input DC 29V and Output 5V 1A.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Unclip the metal outer screw cover off to expose the 2 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Connect plugs securely to corresponding plugs.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 2 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the metal switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
- Test the USB charge port.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a dual actuators/motors only and fits to either side of the recliner. You will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug.
Does the USB port charge my device?
Yes, the USB has a 5V 2A power rating this may limit the size of the device you wish to charge. A smartphone, Ipad etc is okay however a laptop etc may be limited.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
My switch looks the same will it still work?
The model number must be the same as ours to work. Model JLDk.17.04.01-DCS or 82458
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions. We even supply the screws.
Had Sofa Rehab recommended to me by a repairer as I had a broken handle on my old recliner. They had all the dimensions on their website, so that I could ensure I was getting the right size. Well priced and speedy delivery and very easy to install. Couldn't be happier.Ian Lambley
I could not be happier! I thought that my couch was beyond saving but now it looks great. So easy to use, I wish I had done it much sooner.Meghan Smith
Sofa Rehab sent me the product quickly to New Zealand and it worked perfectly. Thanks to them my recliner is working again...Karl P
Sofa Rehab to the rescue! Thanks for your website and YouTube video tutorials we were able to fix our recliner's snapped cable by ourselves. Getting the clip out was challanging, but we eventually got it and now chair is good as new.Merilee Hobby
I purchased chair release cable and lever. The drawings provided in the selection process on the website were perfect and I was able to make apurchase that fitted perfectly. The whole process was pain free and I'm very happy with the result.Richard Johnson