Electric Recliner Switch Replacement
This Kaidi switch can be fitted to the either the seat or the outer arm of electric recliner chairs and sofas having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact oval 2 button power recliner switch fits most recliner chairs and sofas. 2 x Screws supplied with the switch.
Power Recliner Replacement Buttons
Model Number KDH051-306. This Kaidi Electrical recliner toggle switch is universal in fitment meaning it can be installed either side of a power recliner chair, sofa or corner lounge. Not only suited to Kaidi electric recliners this great quality replacement power recliner 2 button switch is suitable for many brands and models.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 15 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – Kaidi Electrical.
Model – KDH051-306.
Switch Dimensions – W 80mm x H 31mm x D40mm. (Approximately)
Plug – Straight 5 pin din plug.
Cable Length (Inc Plug) – 1550mm.
Colour – Black plastic.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Prise off the plastic outer screw cover off to expose the 2 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hang freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm or seat with the plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 2 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the plastic switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a single footrest motors, you will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
Yes, you may need to rotate the switch 180 degrees to ensure the buttons are the correct way round. I.E front button to open and rear button to close etc.
Will this fit?
This is a generic universal switch to suit any single actuator/motor electric recliner. You may need adjust the installation to suit your furniture.
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions.
Had Sofa Rehab recommended to me by a repairer as I had a broken handle on my old recliner. They had all the dimensions on their website, so that I could ensure I was getting the right size. Well priced and speedy delivery and very easy to install. Couldn't be happier.Ian Lambley
Needed transformer for our Plush sofa (Plush couldn't supply one for 3 weeks!) left a message with Sofa Rehab and was contacted that day, very helpful. Transformer arrived a day later; very happy as sofa now working fine and impressed with service, delivery and advice.Angela Comben
My recliner chair handle snapped and I couldn't use the footrest anymore so Googled for a new handle and this company came up, had the exact part needed and it arrived in due time, fitted perfectly and now I wish I'd ordered two! Will fix the other one another time.Jeanne Maddison
We needed to replace a cracked cup holder and buttons on our electric recliner. We reached out to a repair company who quoted $485. I couldn't believe it... so hit the net to see if I could find the part and low and behold I found it on Sofa Rehab for $85. The description said it was easy to do, so with the massive saving on offer I thought I had nothing to loose. Sofa Rehab was spot on, it was easy and only took 10min!Ritchie Wise
My maroon chesterfield was faded on the back. I used 3 coats of leather colourant. I'm so pleased with the result as it looks like new again although it's 20 years old. It was so easy to use. Thank you.Judy Barnett