Electric Recliner 2 Button Remote Control
A replacement electric recliner Okin remote control. Suitable for power recliner chairs, sofas and theatre lounges or as a power lift chair controller replacement. Easy to use universal 2 button electric reclining chair controller its simple to operate most electric recliners including La Z Boy lift chairs. No need to purchase additional extension cable, this cable is 1.7 mtr long and has a 90 degree 5 pin plug. Model number JLDK-02. Electric Recliner Chair 2 Button Controller Remote for recliner chair or lift chair controller replacement with clear and easy to press buttons which illuminate during operation. Quality, Durable and Reliable Products Easy fitting in under 10 minutes. No handyman skills required and experience required. read more
5 Pin Lift Chair Remote Controller
A replacement 5 pin lift chair remote, with 2 easy to use buttons. This electric recliner chair replacement remote controller comes ready to install and is designed to control the open/closed recliner mechanism in order for the furniture to recline and lift/tilt.
Fits comfortably in your palm, clear and easy to push buttons and responsive smooth operation are just some of the benefits of installing a quality part from Sofa Rehab. Made by Okin for any recliner it has the model numbers JLDK-02.
Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s Leading Supplier for Repair Kits and Spare Parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Make – Okin Refined.
Model – 2 Button.
Cable Length – 1700 mm (approximately).
Plug Type – 5 pin din at 90 degrees.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the cable in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken controller from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement controller through the outside arm.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Test the replacement controller by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this fit a Lift chair?
Yes, If the lift chair has 1 x actuator/motor and the same plug type it will fit. This is a universal remote.
How long can this handset reach?
The overall length of the cable is approximately 1700mm long.
My remote has different name/numbers will it still work?
Check the plug, if the plug has the same shape and same pin configuration then it will work.
Do I need an extension lead as well?
This remote has a generous length lead suitable for many applications. Check your required lead length against ours and this will tell you if you need it.
I have a normal electric recliner chair will this fit?
Yes, this remote can be used instead of the switches on the arm, its suitable for recliner chairs, sofas and lift chairs.
My handset has more than 2 buttons, will this remote work?
No, this remote is for 2 button remote versions only.
I was desperate when my lift-chair stopped working, due to chronic back issues. I worked out it was the hand control but nothing was available locally. So onto Google and I came across SOFA REHAB! They had the exact part I needed at a very reasonable price, the virtual chat was exceptionally helpful and postage was super quick!Wendy Staines
Site is easy to access and navigate, found needed product and checkout was hassle free. Delivery was speedy and product was good quality. Overall great experience!Sheryl Saunders
I was completely blown away by the excellent service. Perfect product delivered very quickly. My enquiry was responded to immediately and professionally.I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend Sofa Rehab.Kenneth Rule
Sofa Rehab to the rescue! Thanks for your website and YouTube video tutorials we were able to fix our recliner's snapped cable by ourselves. Getting the clip out was challanging, but we eventually got it and now chair is good as new.Merilee Hobby
Great company to deal with -very efficient and they have products that no-one else seems to stock, great prices too!Don Weaven