Okin 4 Button JLDK.02.05.01 Handset
Universal replacement durable 4 button lift chair controller, made by Okin Refined with model number JLDK.02.05.01. Each button is labelled and illuminates during operation. The 4 buttons control the footrest and backrest independently as this remote control is designed for lift chairs which have two actuator motors. The handset has an attached 1.9 meter long cable that plugs into a 5 pin DIN plug. 4 Button Lift Chair Remote - 5 Pin Plug. If your replacing a faulty controller then this is a easy plug-and-play replacement for any dual actuator lift chairs with this same 5 pin DIN plug. Not The Right Replacement Handset? We have a complete catalogue of replacement controllers (click here) for electric recliners, lift chairs and lounges. Ask us if you need assistance finding the right replacement. read more
5 Pin Lift Chair Remote Controller
A replacement Okin 5 pin lift chair remote, with 4 clear easy to use buttons. This electric recliner chair replacement remote controller comes ready to install and is designed to control two actuators which allows the footrest and backrest to open/close independently and to recline and lift/tilt.
Fits comfortably in your palm, clear and easy to push buttons and responsive smooth operation are just some of the benefits of installing a quality part from Sofa Rehab. Made by Okin for any lift and tilt recliner with two actuators.
Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s Leading Supplier for Repair Kits and Spare Parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Make – Okin Refined.
Model – JLDK.02.05.01.
Cable Length – 1900 mm including the remote handset (approximately).
Plug Type – 5 pin din at 90 degrees.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the cable in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken controller from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement controller through the outside arm.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Test the replacement controller by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this fit a Lift chair?
Yes, If the lift chair has 2 x actuator/motor and the same plug type it will fit. This is a universal remote.
How long can this handset reach?
The overall length of the cable is approximately 1900mm long (including the handset).
My remote has different name/numbers will it still work?
Check the plug, if the plug has the same shape and same pin configuration then it will work.
Do I need an extension lead as well?
This remote has a generous length lead suitable for many applications. Check your required lead length against ours and this will tell you if you need it.
I have a normal electric recliner chair will this fit?
No. It is designed for electric recliner armchairs only.
My handset has only 2 buttons, will this remote work?
No, this remote is for 4 button remotes for chairs with 2 actuators only.
I could not be happier! I thought that my couch was beyond saving but now it looks great. So easy to use, I wish I had done it much sooner.Meghan Smith
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
Site is easy to access and navigate, found needed product and checkout was hassle free. Delivery was speedy and product was good quality. Overall great experience!Sheryl Saunders
We purchased the 4-pack of small black handles and were easily able to repair our 2 single recliners and now have 2x spare handles in case the recliner 2 seater lounge needs repairs. Great online instructions on how to measure so that you order the correct parts and very fast delivery. Very affordable and easy to do it yourself.Jenny S
Perfect Match! I highly recommend Sofa Rehab. They are very efficient and very fast delivery to the us.Chuck Garrett