La Z Boy 3 Position Locks
Out of stock
Genuine La Z Boy 3 Position Lock Replacements. A pair of black plastic rocker recliner footrest locking clips which allow the footrest to open at 3 different heights for the ultimate in comfortable reclining. Compatible with all La z Boy Rocker Recliner Chaises and Recliner Armchairs and Sofas. Part Numbers 15000694-00R and 15000694-00L. Quality, Durable and Reliable Product. Easy fitting in under 5 minutes with no experience or tools required. You Can Do It Yourself and Save $$$. With easy step by step instructions provide on this page, no need to pay for a tradesman when it's this easy. read more
Choosing The Right Replacement
This is a genuine La z Boy replacement like for like product, this is compatible with either the silver or black plastic versions of any age rocker recliner chair. Part numbers 15000694-00R and 15000694-00L plus compatible with 15000712-00R and 15000712-00L
Lowest Prices Ever From Australia’s Leading La Z Boy Spares Supplier- Sofa Rehab
We’re Australia’s leading supplier with access to the La Z Boy manufacturer. We supply all Repair Kits and Spare Parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Part Numbers – 15000694-00R and 15000694-00L
Compatible Part Numbers – 15000712-00R and 15000712-00L
Material – Plastic
Colour – Black
Configration – 1 x Left and 1 x Right side
- Lay a drop sheet on the floor and carefully turn the recliner over on its front, please remember safe lifting techniques
- Using the lever open the footrest to the maximum height
- Locate the old clips on the metal plate near to leg rest extensions and note their direction (Photograph is a good idea)
- li>Unclip each clip by pulling the rear tab up towards you and into the centre of the seat and remove ( Do one clip at a time to ensure correct component is fitted)
- Select the correct 3 position ratchet clip, push the centre clip into the square hole in the metal plate and with force lift the rear tab upwards and towards the arm until the retaining prongs clip into place. You should hear a Click!
- Close the footrest using the lever
- Carefully turn the furniture back over to the standard position
- Try out and test the footrest to ensure all 3 positions click into place securely.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Excellent service, swift replies and good understanding of my personalised requests for leather sofas and chairs that I have refurbished to date. Durable and reasonably-priced products with convenient delivery and payment options.Anthony P
Great service. Very happy with my phone call being returned promptly. Within a few minutes of the parcel being delivered, the transformer was plugged in and everything worked perfectly. Many thanks.Lorraine Muller
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
I was absolutely thrilled with the results I got with my purchase. I only needed one coat and my couch looks amazing now. I had a worn centre area and a couple of worn seams. It was so easy to use and the result is perfect. I have only used a small amount from my 250ml bottle so it's going to last a long time. Great DIY product.Marilyn Button
Excellent service with very fast delivery. The Latch and cable kits was super easy to change over. Your cable selection chart was very helpfull. I changed all 4 latch and cables in 10 minutes. Thank you!!Jason Charlton