La Z Boy 3 Position Locks
Genuine La Z Boy 3 Position Lock Replacements. A pair of black plastic rocker recliner footrest locking clips which allow the footrest to open at 3 different heights for the ultimate in comfortable reclining. Compatible with all La z Boy Rocker Recliner Chaises and Recliner Armchairs and Sofas. Part Numbers 15000694-00R and 15000694-00L. Quality, Durable and Reliable Product. Easy fitting in under 5 minutes with no experience or tools required. You Can Do It Yourself and Save $$$. With easy step by step instructions provide on this page, no need to pay for a tradesman when it's this easy. read more
Choosing The Right Replacement
This is a genuine La z Boy replacement like for like product, this is compatible with either the silver or black plastic versions of any age rocker recliner chair. Part numbers 15000694-00R and 15000694-00L plus compatible with 15000712-00R and 15000712-00L
Lowest Prices Ever From Australia’s Leading La Z Boy Spares Supplier- Sofa Rehab
We’re Australia’s leading supplier with access to the La Z Boy manufacturer. We supply all Repair Kits and Spare Parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Part Numbers – 15000694-00R and 15000694-00L
Compatible Part Numbers – 15000712-00R and 15000712-00L
Material – Plastic
Colour – Black
Configration – 1 x Left and 1 x Right side
- Lay a drop sheet on the floor and carefully turn the recliner over on its front, please remember safe lifting techniques
- Using the lever open the footrest to the maximum height
- Locate the old clips on the metal plate near to leg rest extensions and note their direction (Photograph is a good idea)
- li>Unclip each clip by pulling the rear tab up towards you and into the centre of the seat and remove ( Do one clip at a time to ensure correct component is fitted)
- Select the correct 3 position ratchet clip, push the centre clip into the square hole in the metal plate and with force lift the rear tab upwards and towards the arm until the retaining prongs clip into place. You should hear a Click!
- Close the footrest using the lever
- Carefully turn the furniture back over to the standard position
- Try out and test the footrest to ensure all 3 positions click into place securely.
I could not be happier! I thought that my couch was beyond saving but now it looks great. So easy to use, I wish I had done it much sooner.Meghan Smith
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
Site is easy to access and navigate, found needed product and checkout was hassle free. Delivery was speedy and product was good quality. Overall great experience!Sheryl Saunders
First time dealing with this company. The replacement part was well priced, does the job perfectly and arrived without fuss in what I would consider to be short time given current delivery issues in general. No hesitation to give this company further business if the need arises.Alan Lievesley
Really great service, measuring for replacement part made ordering so easy. Very prompt service. Thank you for saving me from having to replace my recliners.Val Porter