Okin Power Recliner Switch with USB
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of electric recliner chairs, lift chairs and sofas having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact oval 4 button power recliner switch with USB charging port fits most recliner chairs, lift chairs and sofas needing to operate a dual motor mechanisms on the market today.
Okin Refined Recliner Switch Replacement
Model number JLDK.15.04.03. This version of power recliner switch is fitted to either side of the recliner and designed to operate a footrest and headrest actuator or lift and tilt chair.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 15 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – Okin Refined.
Model Number –JLDK.15.04.03.
Function –Front 2 buttons open/close the footrest and the rear 2 buttons open/close the headrest or Lift/Tilt functions.
Location –Universal, can be installed to either left or right sides.
Material –Plastic housing and fascia.
Plug –1 x 90 5 pin din plug.
Dimensions – External fascia is Width 112 mm, Depth 40 mm. Thickness including housing and buttons is 40 mm. Cable lengths is 1270 mm(Approximately)
Power Rating- Input 24V 2A and Output 5V 2A.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Unclip the metal outer screw cover off to expose the 2 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Connect plugs securely to corresponding plugs.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 2 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the metal switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
- Test the USB charge port.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a dual actuators/motors only and fits to either side of the recliner. You will also need to check your actuator accepts the 1 x 5 pin round din plug.
Does the USB port charge my device?
Yes, the USB has a 5V 2A power rating this may limit the size of the device you wish to charge. A smartphone, Ipad etc is okay however a laptop etc may be limited.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
My switch looks the same will it still work?
The model number must be the same as ours to work. Model JLDK.15.04.03
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions. We even supply the screws.
Needed transformer for our Plush sofa (Plush couldn't supply one for 3 weeks!) left a message with Sofa Rehab and was contacted that day, very helpful. Transformer arrived a day later; very happy as sofa now working fine and impressed with service, delivery and advice.Angela Comben
I was completely blown away by the excellent service. Perfect product delivered very quickly. My enquiry was responded to immediately and professionally.I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend Sofa Rehab.Kenneth Rule
My recliner chair handle snapped and I couldn't use the footrest anymore so Googled for a new handle and this company came up, had the exact part needed and it arrived in due time, fitted perfectly and now I wish I'd ordered two! Will fix the other one another time.Jeanne Maddison
My favourite chair works again. I can't believe it. Took 5 mins to fix. The whole process was so easy, from ordering to installing. Only took a couple of days to arrive. I'm just so happy and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sofa Rehab. Give your old chair a new lease of life.Deb Lawrence
Can't speak high enough of Sofa Rehab. They are awesome, I bought a Recliner Release Cable last week. It arrived within 2 days. It worked perfectly, exactly as described... 100% satisfied... my recliner is back in action. Sofa Rehab team was so helpful in suggesting the right part. Highly recommended.Vish