Power Recliner Switch Replacements
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of power recliners and having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact 2 button round black plastic two button switch with USB charging port fits most recliner chairs and sofas.
Okin 2 Button Toggle Switch for Electric Recliners & Sofas
Model Number is JLDK.04.07.06. This electric recliner 2 button toggle switch is compatible with many different brands of power recliners chairs like La Z Boy and Kaidi recliner switches.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Make – Okin.
Model – JLDK.04.07.06.
Power Rating – Switch DC24V 2A and USB 5V 2A
Function – Front button up and rear button down.
Colour – Black.
Material – Plastic
Plug – Straight 5 pin din plug.
Dimensions – 70 mm Round, 40 mm thick. Cable length 1700 mm including the plug.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Twist the plastic outer screw cover off to expose the 4 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 4 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the plastic switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a single footrest motors, you will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug.
Does the USB port charge my device?
Yes, the USB has a 5V 2A power rating this may limit the size of the device you wish to charge. A smartphone, Ipad etc is okay however a laptop etc may be limited.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
Yes, you may need to rotate the switch 180 degrees to ensure the buttons are the correct way round. I.E front button to open and rear button to close etc.
My switch looks the same will it still work?
Okin have made various versions of the switch for different brands, the switch is the same but may have a longer cable etc. If the switch plug is the same it will work.
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions.
I was completely blown away by the excellent service. Perfect product delivered very quickly. My enquiry was responded to immediately and professionally.I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend Sofa Rehab.Kenneth Rule
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
Excellent service, swift replies and good understanding of my personalised requests for leather sofas and chairs that I have refurbished to date. Durable and reasonably-priced products with convenient delivery and payment options.Anthony P
Great service. I ordered on a Sunday and had the product in 2 days. Very easy to fit, like about 3 minutes. Very good info on the website. Turned a broken chair back into something useful with ease. Great price and convenience.David Dean
Great service!! Order new controller for lift chair on Saturday morning and received it on Tuesday!! Will certainly recommend this company.Sheila Hardcastle