eMoMo Power Recliner 8 Button Switch
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of electric recliner chairs and sofas having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact oval 8 button power recliner switch features 2 memory buttons and a C and USB dual charging ports recliner chairs and sofas needing to operate 3 independent motors, footrest , lumber and headrest mechanisms.
eMoMo Recliner Switch Replacement
Model number HX90TU2. This version of power recliner switch is fitted to the left arm when sitting in the recliner however can be fitted on the right with the buttons in reverse.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 15 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – eMoMo Tech
Model Number –HX90TU2.
Function –Front buttons operate footrest, middle buttons operate the lumber, rear buttons operate the headrest. Memory buttons simply click button 1 or 2, hold and await for audible beep to set favourite recline positions
Material –Plastic housing and metal fascia
Plug –Straight Din 5 pin plug with clasp and male OI plug with clasp.
Dimensions – External fascia is Width 150 mm, Depth 38 mm. Thickness including housing and buttons is 70 mm. Cable length is 1470 mm maximum.
Power Rating- Input 29V 2A and Output 5V 2.1A (Total)
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Unclip the metal outer screw cover off to expose the 2 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 2 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the metal switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
- Test the USB charge port.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a three actuators/motors and fits to the right hand facing side of the recliner. You will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug.
Does the C and USB port charge my device?
Yes, the C and USB has a 5V 2A power rating this may limit the size of the device you wish to charge. A smartphone, Ipad etc is okay however a laptop etc may be limited.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
Yes, although if fitting to the left hand facing side the buttons maybe in reverse.
My switch looks the same will it still work?
The model number must be the same as ours to work. Model HX90TU2
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions. We even supply the screws.
I purchased some items to fix a rip in my sofa. It really is as easy as they say in the videos. I have extended the live of my sofa for just 5 mins of work and a small cost. Great products.Katy Thompson
Site is easy to access and navigate, found needed product and checkout was hassle free. Delivery was speedy and product was good quality. Overall great experience!Sheryl Saunders
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
Great service. I ordered on a Sunday and had the product in 2 days. Very easy to fit, like about 3 minutes. Very good info on the website. Turned a broken chair back into something useful with ease. Great price and convenience.David Dean
My favourite chair works again. I can't believe it. Took 5 mins to fix. The whole process was so easy, from ordering to installing. Only took a couple of days to arrive. I'm just so happy and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sofa Rehab. Give your old chair a new lease of life.Deb Lawrence