Aniline Leather Wash + Oil & Pull up Cream Care Kit
Oil & Pull up leather maintenance products from Sofa Rehab.
The perfect Aniline Oil and Pull up care kit to wash and refresh oiled & pull up leather furniture.
An exclusive care kit made to the highest quality Ideal for dry & worn leather and will not rub off on to your clothing, but will need reapplying periodically as part of an ongoing care regime.
Save money and do it yourself! The kit includes all you need. No tools or experience required. Watch our video tutorials to see how easy it is to achieve amazing results. read more
A Premium Quality Care Kit for Aniline Leather, Exclusively at Sofa Rehab
The Aniline Leather Wash will clean everyday in-ground dirt, grime with ease & without drying out the leather. Being PH neutral, the wash is a kind but effective leather care product. Applied with the included lint free cloth for easy application.
The Oil & Pull up is a cream used to revitalise worn & faded oil and pull up type leathers. A very high quality cream made with the fat liqueurs similar to those used in the original tanning of these leathers. Oiled leathers need to be re-oiled occasionally to maintain their unique characteristics, looks and feel. Our cream will give the leather a luxurious soft, oily touch. Not only does it have excellent water proofing properties, it also contains protective agents that improve the leather’s resistance to soiling and staining.
Our Coverage Guide
This kit of a 750ml Wash and a 250ml cream will on average clean and protect a standard 3 piece suite. Each kit includes:
- 1x 750ml Aniline leather wash with variable spray cap
- 1x 250ml Oil & Pull up cream
- 3x Lint free cloths.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to do it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on an otherwise expensive call out from a professional.
Essentials Aniline Leather Wash
- Pre-test on a concealed area of leather before first use.
- Spray the Aniline leather wash directly onto the lint free cloth provided ( Do not apply directly to the leather).
- Gently work the Aniline leather wash over the leather, using circular movements with the cloth, to agitate the dirt and grime.
- Wipe the area dry using the lint free cloth provided.
- Heavily soiled areas may require a second application of Aniline leather wash therefore, repeat steps 3 and 4
Tip – regularly rinse the cloths to prevent washing the dirt and grime back in to the surface Suitable for all types of leather except nubuck and suede. Use regularly to prevent a build up of oils, dirt and grime
Oil & Pull up Cream
- Shake bottle well to ensure contents are mixed.
- Pre-test on a concealed area of your leather before first use.
- We strongly recommend the item is thoroughly cleaned with Sofa Rehab Essentials Aniline Leather Wash before applying the cream.
- Once the surface is clean and dry, apply ample cream to the lint free cloth provided.
- Using circular movements, work the cream into the surface paying attention to the edges, dry and worn areas.
- When fully dry (approximately 1 hour), repeat step 5 until the desired coverage has been achieved normally 2 coats is enough.
- Again once fully dry use a fresh lint free cloth to polish the surface to even out the sheen.
- Re-apply as and when the leather looks dry and worn.