Premium Care Cream for Oiled Leather and Pull-up Leather
This is an aniline leather cream to revitalise worn & faded oil leather types and pull-up leather types. A very high quality cream made with the fat liqueurs similar to those used in the original tanning of these leathers. Exclusively available at Sofa Rehab!
Oiled leathers need to be re-oiled occasionally to maintain their unique look & feel characteristics. Our cream will give the leather a luxurious soft, oily touch. Not only does it have excellent water proofing properties, it also contains protective agents that improve the leather’s resistance to soiling & staining.
What Size Cream Do I Need? Our Coverage Guide
- A 250 ml bottle will cover approximately 2 armchairs or a 2 seater.
- A 500 ml bottle will cover approximately 2 armchairs and a 3 seater.
Each leather cream comes with 2 lint free cloths included.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to do it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on an otherwise expensive call out from a professional.
- Shake bottle well to ensure contents are mixed
- Pre-test on a concealed area of your leather before first use
- We strongly recommend the item is thoroughly cleaned with Sofa Rehab Essentials Aniline Leather Wash before applying the cream
- Once the surface is clean and dry, apply ample cream to the lint free cloth provided
- Using circular movements, work the cream into the surface paying attention to the edges
- When fully dry (approximately 1 hour), polish the surface to the desired sheen
Re-apply as and when the leather looks faded and worn Tip – A maximum of 3 coats can be applied each time, allowing each to dry for 1 hour. 3 coats will offer the most enriched colour
What's in the box
What's in the box
1 x 250ml or 500ml bottle of Oiled & pull up leather cream
2 x Lint free cloths