Power Recliner Switch Replacements
A replacement electric recliner switch commonly fitted to the outer arm of power recliner chairs and sofas. This sleek and robust design toggle switch allows for an aesthetically pleasing and discreet appearance. The two large easy to press buttons operate the recliner footrest motor to move the power recliner chair and sofa mechanisms.
Okin 2 Button Toggle Switch for Electric Recliners & Sofas
Model number is JLDK-7 (1.65.000.016.30). This power recliner 2 button toggle switch is compatible with many different brands of electric recliner chairs like as La Z Boy and Kaidi recliner switches.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk , we also offer bulk discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 15 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – Okin.
Model – JLDK-7 (1.65.000.016.30).
Function – Front button up and rear button down.
Colour – Black.
Plug – Right angle 5 pin din plug.
Dimensions –Length 94 mm, Width 78 mm and thickness is 35 mm. Cable length including the plug is 1950 mm.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Remove the two screws.
- Then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 2 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a single footrest motors, you will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug with a V notch.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
Yes, you may need to rotate the switch 180 degrees to ensure the buttons are the correct way round. I.E front button to open and rear button to close etc.
My switch looks the same and has the same plug but the numbers are different?
Okin have made various versions of the switch for different brands, the switch is the same but may have a longer cable etc. If the switch plug is the same it will work.
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions.
I was desperate when my lift-chair stopped working, due to chronic back issues. I worked out it was the hand control but nothing was available locally. So onto Google and I came across SOFA REHAB! They had the exact part I needed at a very reasonable price, the virtual chat was exceptionally helpful and postage was super quick!Wendy Staines
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
Great service. Very happy with my phone call being returned promptly. Within a few minutes of the parcel being delivered, the transformer was plugged in and everything worked perfectly. Many thanks.Lorraine Muller
I was absolutely thrilled with the results I got with my purchase. I only needed one coat and my couch looks amazing now. I had a worn centre area and a couple of worn seams. It was so easy to use and the result is perfect. I have only used a small amount from my 250ml bottle so it's going to last a long time. Great DIY product.Marilyn Button
The kit made it so easy to repair extensive cracking on my recliner damaged by chemo sweat. Now it matches my wifes recliner again.Brett Ford