Power Recliner Replacement Parts
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of electric recliner chairs and lounges and having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact round 2 button black plastic toggle switch fits most power recliners on the market today.
Okin Recliner Switch
Model numbers are either JLDK-4 or 1.65.000.041.30. Also compatible with many different brands such as La z boy and Kaidi recliner switches.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 10 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – Kaidi.
Model Number – JLDK-4 Note any digits after the -4 are batch and date variations and will still work.
Function – Front switch to open Rear button to close recliner mechanism.
Colour – Black.
Material – Casing is plastic.
Plug – Right angle Din plug with 5 pins.
Dimensions – – External fascia is 68 mm – Internal is 45 mm – Thickness including buttons is 35 mm – Cable with plug length is 1470 mm.
Power Rating – DC 24V 2A.
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Twist the plastic outer screw cover off to expose the 4 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 4 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the plastic switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Will this work on my recliner?
If you have a 2 button electric recliner with a female 5 pin plug socket on the actuator(motor), then yes it will. If you have 3 or more buttons this is not suitable.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
Yes, you may need to rotate the switch 180 degrees to ensure the buttons are the correct way round. I.E front button to open and rear button to close etc.
My switch looks the same will it still work?
Okin and Kaidi have made various versions of the switch for different brands, the switch is the same but may have a longer cable etc. If the switch plug is the same it will work.
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions.
My recliner chair handle snapped and I couldn't use the footrest anymore so Googled for a new handle and this company came up, had the exact part needed and it arrived in due time, fitted perfectly and now I wish I'd ordered two! Will fix the other one another time.Jeanne Maddison
Site is easy to access and navigate, found needed product and checkout was hassle free. Delivery was speedy and product was good quality. Overall great experience!Sheryl Saunders
Great service. Very happy with my phone call being returned promptly. Within a few minutes of the parcel being delivered, the transformer was plugged in and everything worked perfectly. Many thanks.Lorraine Muller
Needed an extension cable for my electric La Z Boy sofa. The local La Z Boy store doesn’t sell them. Thankfully, these guys do and they shipped it very quickly. Awesome!James Benjamin
Worked a treat. Over time, I had bleached the headrest of my dark brown leather recliner due to the peroxide sanitiser that I had in my spa. A couple of coats of the Leather Colourant makes it look brand new...It was a patch the size of a dinner plate and you would never know now. Great product, works a treat!Lachlan