Power Recliner Switch with USB
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of electric recliner chairs and sofas having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact oval 4 button power recliner switch with home button, child safety lock and USB charging port fits most recliner chairs and sofas needing to operate independent footrest and headrest mechanisms on the market today.
Kaidi Recliner Switch Replacement
Model number KDH127A-001. This version of power recliner switch is commonly found on many brands including La z boy and HTL etc.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 15 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – Kaidi.
Model Number –KDH127A-001.
Function –Front 2 buttons operate footrest, rear 2 buttons operate the headrest and middle button is the home button.
Colour –Dark Tungsten.
Plug –Straight Din 5 pin plug with retaining prongs.
Dimensions – External fascia is Width 140 mm, Depth 41 mm. Thickness including housing and buttons is 40 mm. Cable length is 1950 mm maximum. The USB cable and box is 880 mm.
Power Rating- USB 5V MAX-2A.
How To Tutorial
How To Tutorial
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Unclip the plastic outer screw cover off to expose the 2 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motors.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 2 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the plastic switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
- Test the USB charge port.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work on my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a 2 motors, footrest and headrest, you will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug.
Does the USB port charge my device?
Yes, the USB has a MAX2000mA/5A power rating this may limit the size of the device you wish to charge. A smartphone, iPad etc is okay however a laptop etc may be limited.
Will the switch suit left and right sides if the recliner?
My switch looks the same will it still work?
The model number must be the same as ours KDH127A-001 for this to be compatible.
Is this switch easy to fit?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to tutorial " tab for detailed step by step instructions.
I purchased some items to fix a rip in my sofa. It really is as easy as they say in the videos. I have extended the live of my sofa for just 5 mins of work and a small cost. Great products.Katy Thompson
Had Sofa Rehab recommended to me by a repairer as I had a broken handle on my old recliner. They had all the dimensions on their website, so that I could ensure I was getting the right size. Well priced and speedy delivery and very easy to install. Couldn't be happier.Ian Lambley
I've worked in a furniture store for 9 or so years and finding suitable recliner cables was always a challenge. When I recieved my cables off you guys, I couldn't believe how well they fitted. Absolutely magnificent place to get your cables. They were here in a couple of days as well so highly recommended.Anthony Testa
We needed to replace a cracked cup holder and buttons on our electric recliner. We reached out to a repair company who quoted $485. I couldn't believe it... so hit the net to see if I could find the part and low and behold I found it on Sofa Rehab for $85. The description said it was easy to do, so with the massive saving on offer I thought I had nothing to loose. Sofa Rehab was spot on, it was easy and only took 10min!Ritchie Wise
Needed an extension cable for my electric La Z Boy sofa. The local La Z Boy store doesn’t sell them. Thankfully, these guys do and they shipped it very quickly. Awesome!James Benjamin