Power Recliner Switch Replacements
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of power recliners and having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact eMoMo 2 button round black plastic two button switch with USB charging port and LED light button to power cup holder and strip lights and also has a modern blue LED backlit feature.
eMoMo Tech 2 Button Toggle Switch for Electric Recliners & Sofas
Model Number is RemoP40C2L and the serial number located on the side of begins with SN:EP40CL. This electric recliner 2 button toggle switch is compatible with many different brands of power recliners.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Make – eMoMo Tech.
Model – RemoP40C2L (MUST HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER STARTING SN:EP40C2L).
Power Rating – Input 29VDC 2A and Output 5V 2A.
Function – Front button up and rear button down and light button to illuminate lights.
Colour – Black with blue LED backlit buttons.
Material – Plastic.
Plug – 90 Degree 5 pin din plug and 2 x 2 pin plugs.
Dimensions – With facia installed- 67 mm Round, 33 mm thick.
Required hole size – 44mm round.
Cable Lengths – Main cable 2000 mm including the plug, Red & Blue cable 800mm (approximately).
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Twist the plastic outer screw cover off to expose the 4 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motor.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Connect the plugs securely to the corresponding plugs.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 4 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the plastic switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a single footrest motors, you will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug and the 2 x 2 pin light plugs.
Does the USB port charge my device?
Yes, the USB has a 5V 2A power rating this may limit the size of the device you wish to charge. A smartphone, Ipad etc is okay however a laptop etc may be limited.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
Yes, this is compatible with either left or right sides as there is a switch to change the direction of the buttons.
My switch looks the same will it still work?
The model number must be the same as ours and the serial number must start with EP40C2L for this to be compatible.
Is this switch easy to fit ?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions. We even supply the screws.
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
Had Sofa Rehab recommended to me by a repairer as I had a broken handle on my old recliner. They had all the dimensions on their website, so that I could ensure I was getting the right size. Well priced and speedy delivery and very easy to install. Couldn't be happier.Ian Lambley
Just perfect! Only bought one to boost the saggiest seat in our L shaped couch and see if I got the right density, and I did. Tucked it under the cushion and now the seat looks consistent with the rest. Now to buy some more for the rest of the couch.Ruth Fellowes
Excellent service with very fast delivery. The Latch and cable kits was super easy to change over. Your cable selection chart was very helpfull. I changed all 4 latch and cables in 10 minutes. Thank you!!Jason Charlton
Paid a professional cleaner to clean my leather lounge. He did a lousy job. Didn't look any different. This cleaner pack provided everything I needed to do it myself. It lifted dirt & grime easily. Super happy with result, looks brand new!Layna