Power Recliner 6 Button Switch with USB
Commonly fitted to the outer arm of electric recliner chairs and sofas having a removable screw cover, it allows for an aesthetically pleasing design and offers a discreet appearance. Our sleek, robust and compact KDH137-013 oval 6 button power recliner switch with USB charging port fits most recliner chairs and sofas needing to operate independent footrest, lumber and headrest mechanisms on the market today.
Kaidi Recliner Switch Replacement
Model number KDH137-013. This version of power recliner switch is commonly found on many brands including La z boy and HTL etc.
We're Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s leading supplier for repair kits and spare parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
Easy fitting in under 15 minutes with no experience required. The only tool required is a screwdriver.
Make – Kaidi.
Model Number –KDH137-013.
Function –Front 2 buttons operate footrest, centre 2 buttons operate lumber and rear 2 buttons operate the headrest.
Colour –Dark Tungsten.
Plugs –1 x Straight Din 5 pin plug with retaining prongs and 2 x female Oi plugs with clasps.
Dimensions – External fascia is Width 140 mm, Depth 41 mm. Thickness including housing and buttons is 40 mm. Cable length is 2100 mm. The USB cable and box is 900 mm.
Power Rating- USB MAX2000mA-5V
**All measurements are approximate.
How To Tutorial
How To Tutorial
- Unplug all power to the recliner and remove the mains plug from the wall socket.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Unclip the plastic outer screw cover off to expose the 2 screws.
- Remove the screws and then pull out the switch casing to allow it to hand freely by its cable.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate where the original cabling currently fits and make notes of how it’s routed (recommended to take a photo).
- Cut and remove any cable ties holding the switch in place then unplug it from the actuator motors.
- You should be able to remove fully the broken switch from the recliner.
- Feed the replacement switch through the outside arm plug first until the switch housing is snug into the arm hole.
- Secure any free cabling into the same position as the original using cable ties, be sure to check the cable is not caught up and not too tight or at risk of being trapped during motion.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Angle the switch rotation first and then work on screwing in the 2 housing screws for the toggle switch.
- Put the plastic switch cover back on to hide the screws.
- Reconnect the power and switch it on.
- Test the replacement toggle switch by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
- Test the USB charge port.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this work my recliner?
This switch is suitable for electric recliners with a 3 motors, footrest, lumber and headrest, you will also need to check your actuator accepts a 5 pin round din plug.
Does the USB port charge my device?
Yes, the USB has a MAX2000mA/5A power rating this may limit the size of the device you wish to charge. A smartphone, iPad etc is okay however a laptop etc may be limited.
Will the switch suit left and right sides of the recliner?
My switch looks the same will it still work?
The model number must be the same as ours KDH137-013 for this to be compatible.
Is this switch easy to fit?
Yes, very simple and no experience is required. See our "How to " tab for detailed step by step instructions.
Sofa Rehab sent me the product quickly to New Zealand and it worked perfectly. Thanks to them my recliner is working again...Karl P
I purchased some items to fix a rip in my sofa. It really is as easy as they say in the videos. I have extended the live of my sofa for just 5 mins of work and a small cost. Great products.Katy Thompson
I was completely blown away by the excellent service. Perfect product delivered very quickly. My enquiry was responded to immediately and professionally.I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend Sofa Rehab.Kenneth Rule
Really great service, measuring for replacement part made ordering so easy. Very prompt service. Thank you for saving me from having to replace my recliners.Val Porter
Ordered the leather cleaning kit after paying a professional to clean my leather lounge. It looked like nothing had changed when he finished. The leather cleaner solution from Sofa Rehab lifted the dirt instantly. Everything I needed to do the job was provided. Noticed the difference in colour straight away. Instead of wasting $150 on a professional to clean my sofa I will continue to do it myself with better results.Layna Armstrong