Leather Primer is used to create a better leather surface prior to applying Leather Colourants.
Ideal product for when the leather surface is not in great condition and where adhesion of leather colourant may be weak.
Use this Leather Primer when changing the original leather colour.
Leather Primer is completely compatible with all of Sofa Rehab leather repair products.
Now available in 3 sizes
Fast nationwide $5.00 flat rate shipping from our Australian warehouse
- 300 g
- 260 × 90 × 50 mm
125ml, 250ml, 500ml
1. Shake bottle well
2. Clean area with Leather Prep Wash and allow to dry
3. Apply ample Leather Primer with the sponge provided in a circular motion, ensure a thin even coat, use pressure to advance the adhesion of the primer
4. Allow to air dry for 1 hr or use a hairdryer to speed up the process
5. Repeat step 3 and 4
6. Continue with the repair process, either filler, glue or colourant.
7. Rinse the sponge out in clean water for use with colourant or for future use.
125 ml, 250 ml or 500 ml bottle of Leather Primer
1 x Sponge