Leather repair glue is a polyurethane based adhesive used to bond two surfaces of leather or vinyl together for a strong and flexible permanent repair.
Our leather repair glue is easy to apply and can be coloured over using our leather colourant once fully dry. Will not crack, peel or break out even when applied to high wear areas.
Most repairs can be carried out with this glue but also cuts, tears and large splits will repair well too with the use of the sub patch provided.
A thick leather repair filler which has extremely strong holding properties that is able to fill damaged areas in leather and vinyl.
Leather Filler is very effective at repairing pet damage, scratches & scuffed leather invisibly. It can also be tinted with our Leather Colourants which means fewer coats and faster repairs.
Available in two sizes –
Small pack – 15ml glue and 10g filler
Large pack – 30ml glue and 25g filler
Both packs include 2 x support patches, 2 x 600 grade sand paper, tweezers and palette knife
Fast nationwide $5.00 flat rate shipping from our Australian warehouse
Small 15ml Glue & 10g Filler, Large 30ml Glue & 25g Filler
Buy 2+ and save 10%
Buy 4+ and save 20%
Leather Glue Directions
- Apply ample glue to both surfaces using the application tool provided
- Bring both surfaces together and remove any excess
- Allow to dry or use a hairdryer to speed up the process Tip – Use the support patch on the rear side of the leather for holes, cuts and tears
Leather Filler Directions
- Apply several thin layers of filler to the repair site using the spatular provided
- Allow to completely dry between each layer
- The area can be sanded prior to applying the colour
- Tip – A hairdryer can be used to speed up the drying process