The above Aniline colour swatches are for example only, the actual finished colour may vary to that of the above colours due to Aniline leather being a natural and unprotected surface the cream may absorb in deeper in some areas than others.
Used by Professional Leather Cleaners & Technicians
Once applied this cream will rejuvenate the colour and cover faded & worn areas. Cracks, splits, and worn textures etc will remain visible but will be coloured to match the cream. If you are looking to repair cuts, holes and tears then check out our Essentials Leather Repair Kits.
What Size Colourant Do I Need? Our Coverage Guide
- A 250ml bottle, on average, will cover a 3 seater lounge
- A 500ml bottle, on average, will cover a 2 seater lounge and 2 x armchairs, or a corner group
- A 1 litre bottle, on average, will cover a 3 seater lounge and 2 x armchairs, or a corner group
Buy 2 and save 5%
Buy 4 and save 7.5%
Buy 10 and save 10%
- Shake bottle well to ensure contents are mixed
- Pre-test on a concealed area of your leather before first use
- We strongly recommend the item is thoroughly cleaned with Sofa Rehab Essentials Aniline Leather Wash before applying the cream
- Once the surface is clean and dry, apply ample cream to the lint free cloth provided
- Using circular movements, work the cream into the surface paying attention to the edges
- When fully dry (approximately 1 hour), polish the surface to the desired sheen
Re-apply as and when the leather looks faded and worn Tip – A maximum of 3 coats can be applied each time, allowing each to dry for 1 hour. 3 coats will offer the most enriched colour
With each bottle you will get 2 x lint free cloths and a pair of latex gloves.