Once applied to clean leather, this cream will rejuvenate the colour, cover faded & worn areas (cracks, splits and worn texture etc will remain visible but will be coloured in to match the cream).
Please note- Will not repair cuts, holes and tears, Our Essentials Leather Repair Kit does that!
The above Aniline colour swatches are for example only, the actual finished colour may vary to that of the above colours due to Aniline leather being a natural and unprotected surface the cream may absorb in deeper in some areas than others.
A 250ml bottle, on average, will cover a 3 seater lounge
A 500ml bottle, on average, will cover a 2 seater lounge and 2 x armchairs, or a corner group
A 1 ltr bottle, on average, will cover a 3 seater lounge and 2 x arm chairs, or a corner group
Fast nationwide from $5.00 flat rate shipping from our Australian warehouse
250ml, 500ml, 1 ltr
Black, Brown, Cherry, Chestnut, Olive
Buy 2 and save 5%
Buy 4 and save 7.5%
Buy 10 and save 10%
- Shake bottle well to ensure contents are mixed
- Pre-test on a concealed area of your leather before first use
- We strongly recommend the item is thoroughly cleaned with Sofa Rehab Essentials Aniline Leather Wash before applying the cream
- Once the surface is clean and dry, apply ample cream to the lint free cloth provided
- Using circular movements, work the cream into the surface paying attention to the edges
- When fully dry (approximately 1 hour), polish the surface to the desired sheen
- Re-apply as and when the leather looks faded and worn Tip – A maximum of 3 coats can be applied each time, allowing each to dry for 1 hour. 3 coats will offer the most enriched colour
With each bottle you will get 2 x lint free cloths and a pair of latex gloves.