La Z Boy Transformer Extension Cable 10.000103
La Z Boy 55TH Platinum Plus wiring harness & transformer extension cable bundle. Suitable for Platinum Plus lift chairs from La Z Boy with P/N 10.000103 only. This is a transformer extension cable bundle wiring harness that connects the handheld remote, AC/DC transformer and both headrest and lumber actuators to the master control module made by LogicData. Platinum La Z Boy Recliners. The 4 cable bundle has LOG-CBL-LAZ-BUNDLE-PLUS Rev5 10.000103 code found on the cabling. La Z Boy Electric Recliner Transformer Lead. Sofa Rehab are the recommended supplier of this genuine replacement cable so you can be assured of quality and compatibility in the replacement for your La z Boy electric recliner spare parts. read more
La z Boy Electric Recliner Transformer Extension Cable
This genuine replacement La Z Boy Platinum wiring harness/transformer extension cable is used to connect the HSC-LAZ-P10LCPLUS handheld remote (click here) to the 1PH Master control module (click here) and both headrest and lumber actuators. If your old cable is cut, damaged or crushed this cable will fix this issue.
This cable bundle is sometimes referred to as the transformer extension cable, Wiring harness or Wiring Loom all are the same cables if the part numbers match.
Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s Leading Supplier for Repair Kits and Spare Parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Make – LogicData.
Model number –LOG-CBL-LAZ-BUNDLE-PLUS Rev5 10.000103.
La Z Boy P/N –10.000103.
Plug Ends – Male white 10 pin rectangle plug (only 5 slots used), Male Orange round 8 pin, Female black 10 pin rectangle plug (Only 5 slots used) and black 8 pin round Female din plug with retaining clasp, Female grey 3 pin round din plug with retaining clasp, Male grey 8 pin Din plug, Female blue 6 pin round din plug with retaining clasp and Male blue 8 pin round din plug.
How To Tutorial
How To Tutorial
- To start with we strongly suggest to photograph or make notes of all the plugs and cable positions on the chair so you can easily recall the positions if required.
- Switch off all power to the recliner at the wall socket, remove the mains plug from the wall socket and unplug transformer from the chair in this order.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate the master control module near to the footrest and unplug all plugs.
- Next locate the push fit black plugs holding the transformer extension cable to the timber frame and remove one plug at a time and install the replacement cable corresponding push fit plug after each plug is removed.
- Once all black plugs are installed locate the cable colour codes plugs and connect each one to the corresponding colour coded plug sockets or plug connections.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Reconnect the power by firstly connecting the transformer to the chair, then connect the wall plug to the mains power supply and switch on.
- Test the chair functions by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Note it is expected the first time the chair is operated after this part is installed that the functions will be in ‘Leaning mode’, the second time you test the functions they will work correctly.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this fit my chair?
For this to be compatible with your chair it will need to have the same part numbers and functions on the remote.
Is this easy to fit?
Yes, we provide step by step install instructions, follow these and it will work.
My chair has heat and massage functions will this work?
No, This part is only compatible with the Platinum Plus lift chairs with no heat or massage features.
Do you ship to USA or Canada?
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
I was desperate when my lift-chair stopped working, due to chronic back issues. I worked out it was the hand control but nothing was available locally. So onto Google and I came across SOFA REHAB! They had the exact part I needed at a very reasonable price, the virtual chat was exceptionally helpful and postage was super quick!Wendy Staines
Excellent service, swift replies and good understanding of my personalised requests for leather sofas and chairs that I have refurbished to date. Durable and reasonably-priced products with convenient delivery and payment options.Anthony P
First time dealing with this company. The replacement part was well priced, does the job perfectly and arrived without fuss in what I would consider to be short time given current delivery issues in general. No hesitation to give this company further business if the need arises.Alan Lievesley
Ordered the leather cleaning kit after paying a professional to clean my leather lounge. It looked like nothing had changed when he finished. The leather cleaner solution from Sofa Rehab lifted the dirt instantly. Everything I needed to do the job was provided. Noticed the difference in colour straight away. Instead of wasting $150 on a professional to clean my sofa I will continue to do it myself with better results.Layna Armstrong