Logicdata Liberty System Master Control Module 10.000104
La Z Boy 55TH Platinum Plus Master control module. Suitable for Platinum Plus lift chairs from La Z Boy with P/N 10.000104 only. This junction box connects to the handheld remote, AC/DC transformer and actuators and is made by LogicData. Platinum La Z Boy Recliners. Logicdata Liberty System Control-4M3-LAZ Junction Box. La Z Boy Platinum Lift Chair Range. Sofa Rehab are the recommended supplier of this genuine replacement master control module so you can be assured of quality and compatibility in the replacement for your La z Boy electric recliner spare parts. read more
La z Boy Platinum Plus Master Control Module
This Master control module is sometimes referred to as a junction box. If the la Z Boy part number is 10.000104 it will match this module.
Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s Leading Supplier for Repair Kits and Spare Parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Make – LogicData Liberty System.
Type –Liberty control-4M3-LAZ.
La Z Boy P/N –10.000104.
Input –29V 8A
Output Move – 29V 3.2A
Output Oscillating mode –29V 1A
Duty Cycle –Move 2min on/18min off and Oscillating mode 30 min 0n/30min off.
How To Tutorial
How To Tutorial
- To start with we strongly suggest to photograph or make notes of all the plugs and cable positions on the chair so you can easily recall the positions if required.
- Switch off all power to the recliner at the wall socket, remove the mains plug from the wall socket and unplug transformer from the chair in this order.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate the master control module near to the footrest and unplug all plugs and then unscrew the two mounting screws holding the module to the timber frame and remove the master control module.
- Install the new master control module using the original mounting screws and install the colour coded plugs into the corresponding plug socket on the module.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Reconnect the power by firstly connecting the transformer to the chair, then connect the wall plug to the mains power supply and switch on.
- Test the chair functions by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Note it is expected the first time the chair is operated after this part is installed that the functions will be in ‘Leaning mode’, the second time you test the functions they will work correctly.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this fit my chair?
For this to be compatible with your chair it will need to have the same part numbers and functions on the remote.
Is this easy to fit?
Yes, we provide step by step install instructions, follow these and it will work.
My chair has heat and massage functions will this work?
No, This part is only compatible with the Platinum Plus lift chairs with no heat or massage features.
Do you ship to USA or Canada?
Needed transformer for our Plush sofa (Plush couldn't supply one for 3 weeks!) left a message with Sofa Rehab and was contacted that day, very helpful. Transformer arrived a day later; very happy as sofa now working fine and impressed with service, delivery and advice.Angela Comben
I was desperate when my lift-chair stopped working, due to chronic back issues. I worked out it was the hand control but nothing was available locally. So onto Google and I came across SOFA REHAB! They had the exact part I needed at a very reasonable price, the virtual chat was exceptionally helpful and postage was super quick!Wendy Staines
I was completely blown away by the excellent service. Perfect product delivered very quickly. My enquiry was responded to immediately and professionally.I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend Sofa Rehab.Kenneth Rule
Had some peeling of the leather upper layer up to the size of a 5 cent piece. Didn't think this product would work but I was desperate. I was very surprised with the end result and people could not believe the difference. Would highly recommend.Frank Andreucci
The kit made it so easy to repair extensive cracking on my recliner damaged by chemo sweat. Now it matches my wifes recliner again.Brett Ford