La Z Boy Transformer Extension Cable 10.000101
La Z Boy 55T Platinum wiring harness & transformer extension cable bundle. Suitable for Platinum Basic lift chairs from La Z Boy with P/N 10.000101 only. This is a transformer extension cable bundle wiring harness that connects the handheld remote and AC/DC transformer to the master control module made by LogicData. Platinum La Z Boy Recliners. The 2 cable bundle has LOG-CBL-LAZ-BUNDLE-BASIC Rev3 10.000101 code found on the cabling. La Z Boy Electric Recliner Transformer Lead. Sofa Rehab are the recommended supplier of this genuine replacement cable so you can be assured of quality and compatibility in the replacement for your La z Boy electric recliner spare parts. read more
La z Boy Electric Recliner Transformer Extension Cable
This cable bundle is sometimes referred to as the transformer extension cable, Wiring harness or Wiring Loom all are the same cables if the part numbers match.
Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s Leading Supplier for Repair Kits and Spare Parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Make – LogicData.
Model number –LOG-CBL-LAZ-BUNDLE-BASIC Rev3 10.000101.
La Z Boy P/N –10.000101.
Plug Ends – Male white 10 pin plug(only 5 slots used), Male Orange round 8 pin, Female Black 10 pin plug (Only 5 slots used) and 8 pin round female Din plug with retaining clasp.
How To Tutorial
How To Tutorial
- To start with we strongly suggest to photograph or make notes of all the plugs and cable positions on the chair so you can easily recall the positions if required.
- Switch off all power to the recliner at the wall socket, remove the mains plug from the wall socket and unplug transformer from the chair in this order.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate the master control module near to the footrest and unplug all plugs.
- Next locate the push fit black plugs holding the transformer extension cable to the timber frame and remove one plug at a time and install the replacement cable corresponding push fit plug after each plug is removed.
- Once all black plugs are installed locate the cable colour codes plugs and connect each one to the corresponding colour coded plug sockets or plug connections.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Reconnect the power by firstly connecting the transformer to the chair, then connect the wall plug to the mains power supply and switch on.
- Test the chair functions by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Note it is expected the first time the chair is operated after this part is installed that the functions will be in ‘Leaning mode’, the second time you test the functions they will work correctly.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this fit my chair?
For this to be compatible with your chair it will need to have the same part numbers and functions on the remote.
Is this easy to fit?
Yes, we provide step by step install instructions, follow these and it will work.
My chair has heat and massage functions will this work?
No, This part is only compatible with the Platinum Basic lift chairs with no additional features.
Do you ship to USA or Canada?
Sofa Rehab sent me the product quickly to New Zealand and it worked perfectly. Thanks to them my recliner is working again...Karl P
Great service. Very happy with my phone call being returned promptly. Within a few minutes of the parcel being delivered, the transformer was plugged in and everything worked perfectly. Many thanks.Lorraine Muller
Just perfect! Only bought one to boost the saggiest seat in our L shaped couch and see if I got the right density, and I did. Tucked it under the cushion and now the seat looks consistent with the rest. Now to buy some more for the rest of the couch.Ruth Fellowes
Really great service, measuring for replacement part made ordering so easy. Very prompt service. Thank you for saving me from having to replace my recliners.Val Porter
This was probably the most helpful company I have dealt with in a long time. My email was answered immediately. Txt messages followed asking for more info. They asked for pics of where we thought the problem was. They were spot on with what the problem was.Tanya Collins