Logicdata Liberty System Master Control Module 10.000086
La Z Boy 55T Platinum Basic Master control module. Suitable for Platinum Basic lift chairs from La Z Boy with P/N 10.000086 only. This junction box connects to the handheld remote, AC/DC transformer and actuators and is made by LogicData. Platinum La Z Boy Recliners. Logicdata Liberty System Control-2M3-LAZ Junction Box. La Z Boy Platinum Recliner Range. Sofa Rehab are the recommended supplier of this genuine replacement master control module so you can be assured of quality and compatibility in the replacement for your La z Boy electric recliner spare parts. read more
La z Boy Platinum Basic Master Control Module
This master control module is sometimes referred to as a junction box. If the La Z Boy part number is 10.000086 it will match this module.
Australia's Leading Supplier of Recliner Chair Spare Parts
We’re Australia’s Leading Supplier for Repair Kits and Spare Parts. Get the lowest prices on DIY repairs and if your a trades person who needs to buy in bulk, we also offer bulk buy discounts.
Save Time & Money and Do It Yourself
With our wide range of repair products, our easy step-by-step instructions and video tutorials, you’ve got everything you need to repair it yourself. Feel great about having done the repair yourself and saved $$$ on the repair.
Make – LogicData Liberty System.
Type –Liberty control-2M3-LAZ.
La Z Boy P/N –10.000086.
Input –29V 8A.
Output Move – 29V 3.2A.
Output Oscillating mode –29V 1A.
Duty Cycle –Move 2min on/18min off and Oscillating mode 30 min 0n/30min off.
How To Tutorial
How To Tutorial
- To start with we strongly suggest to photograph or make notes of all the plugs and cable positions on the chair so you can easily recall the positions if required.
- Switch off all power to the recliner at the wall socket, remove the mains plug from the wall socket and unplug transformer from the chair in this order.
- Lay down a drop sheet on the floor in front of the recliner chair.
- Carefully turn the recliner over on its front side to gain access to the recliner wiring underneath.
- Locate the master control module near to the footrest and unplug all plugs and then unscrew the two mounting screws holding the module to the timber frame and remove the master control module.
- Install the new master control module using the original mounting screws and install the colour coded plugs into the corresponding plug socket on the module.
- Carefully turn the recliner back over to the standing position.
- Reconnect the power by firstly connecting the transformer to the chair, then connect the wall plug to the mains power supply and switch on.
- Test the chair functions by operating the recliner to its maximum opening and closed position. When fully open, look inside to see that the cabling is safely out of harms way and is not stretched or pinched.
Note it is expected the first time the chair is operated after this part is installed that the functions will be in ‘Leaning mode’, the second time you test the functions they will work correctly.
Thank you for making an effort to leave a reivew but to protect against spam we only accept reviews from verified owners. Please proceed to login using the same email address you used when ordering the product.
Will this fit my chair?
For this to be compatible with your chair it will need to have the same part numbers and functions on the remote.
Is this easy to fit?
Yes, we provide step by step install instructions, follow these and it will work.
My chair has heat and massage functions will this work?
No, This part is only compatible with the Platinum Basic lift chairs with no additional features.
Do you ship to USA or Canada?
I purchased some items to fix a rip in my sofa. It really is as easy as they say in the videos. I have extended the live of my sofa for just 5 mins of work and a small cost. Great products.Katy Thompson
Product was great, covered up the faded part on my leather chair and blended in so well couldn't see where I had applied it. Company very efficient with order and postageRosalie Osborne
Sofa Rehab sent me the product quickly to New Zealand and it worked perfectly. Thanks to them my recliner is working again...Karl P
My order for the power supply arrived today, I had a go at installing it rather than waiting for my hubby to come home, took me all of 2 minutes and has saved me $400, gotta love that! Super fast delivery and brilliant customer service. Thanks so much!Gillian Allen
Fixed my couch!! Quoted $1000 to fix this. $200 later from Sofa Rehab and fixed it myself. The couch had tears and the leather was also quite worn on one of the seats. With their video instructions it ended up being easier than expected. The colour matched perfectly.Vitali Kanevsky