A flexible leather repair filler which has extremely strong holding properties that is able to fill large areas of surface cracking in leather.
Leather Filler is very effective at repairing surface cracking, crazing, surface splits, fine scratches & worn leather invisibly when used with leather colourant.
We recommend using Sofa Rehab’s Leather Binder prior to applying filler.
Leather filler is also available in our Essentials leather crack repair kits as part of a complete repair system.
Available in two sizes – 100g and 250g.
Each filler comes with a pallet knife.
Fast nationwide $5.00 flat rate shipping from our Australian warehouse
Buy 2 and save 5%
Buy 4 and save 7.5%
Buy 10 and save 10%
1. Ensure leather is clean/dry
2. For best results first apply Leather Binder to strengthen cracks and adhesions
3. Using a pallet knife, apply filler in thin coats to cracks, allow to dry using a hair dryer to speed up the process
4. Repeat step 3 until the filler is smooth and level with leather then sand the area smooth with grit paper prior to colouring
5. Wipe the area clean with Prep Wash
6. Allow to completely dry between each layer
7. The area can be sanded prior to applying the colour
Tip – A hairdryer can be used to speed up the drying process
100g or 250g Tub